Monday, October 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 49


“Secrets”
At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came home from Lils Rae. “Lorenzo, Are you okay? I’m sorry about Sierra “Skye said “It's okay it's back to normal , At least she called me Daddy “Lorenzo said “Yea”Skye said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “I’m worrying about Sierra I think they're something we don't know yet “Skye said “Whatever it is we will deal with “Lorenzo said “I hope so ,I'm going to check on Athea”Skye said Skye went outside.

Lorenzo pour a drink as his man came into the room. “Boss you want to see me”The man ask “Yes, Tomorrow we are going to visit Ric, His going to divorce Skye, I will make sure of it”Lorenzo said as he took a slip of his drink.,

At the Guest House-Athea was having a drink of water when Skye came into the room. “How are you doing? Do you need anything “Skye ask “I'm doing good, I just took my pills “Athea said “Good, Tomorrow why don't we spend the day together “Skye ask “I would like it”Athea said “Me too, I want a chance with you “Skye said “Me too”Athea said Skye left..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed sleeping when she had a bad dream and wake up confused by the dream she got up from bed and went by the table in her room and pour herself some water. “That didn't make sense , It can't be true “Sierra said to herself. Sierra phone rang she answered it, “Sierra, Hello Ric, I would love to see you tomorrow “Sierra said she hang up the phone and went back to bed.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment