Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 31


At The Park-Christy was lying on the grass all beat up and couldn't move when Sierra came by. “No, Let me help you, what's you're name “Sierra ask “Christy Collins” She said Sierra sit on the grass, “I'm going to call for help “Sierra said she called for help and hang up the phone. “What's your name”Christy ask “Sierra Cassadine, Who did this to you? My father is a mob boss he could help you, No one should hit a woman “Sierra said “Jack Manning, My ex boyfriend”Christy said an ambulance came by and help Christy. “I'm going with you till you're parents came “Sierra said they went to General Hospital.

At Ric New house-Ric was sitting up his house when Katie came into the room. “So now you're my next door neighbor “Kate said “Yes this is part of my plan “Ric said “What's you're another part”Kate ask “Winning back my wife, Thanks for help me come back “Ric said “You're welcome, You owe me”Kate said “Yes I do “Ric said Kate left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to his men. “I will handle it”Lorenzo said they left as Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo, We need to talk, I don't want you to kill Ric leave him alone for the children sake , I don't love him it's you and I will handle Ric”Skye said “All right, I will not go after Ric “Lorenzo said “Thanks”Skye said

At General Hospital-Christy was lying on a hospital bed and Monica was looking at her and Sierra was by her side. “Sierra,Thanks for finding me “Christy said “Yes if you were not found sooner it would not be good you have some broken bones “Monica said “Sierra, Can you let the cops handle this”Christy ask “Yes”Sierra said as Lucy and Kevin came into the room. “Christy”Lucy said “Mother, Daddy “Christy said “I’ll let you be alone with you're parents, If you need anything”Sierra said she left.

“Christy we are going to stop him”Kevin said “Yes we are”Lucy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment