Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 19


At Vicki Vicki was getting ready to leave when she opened the door and Rick was by it. “Rick, I'm on my way to the hospital “Vicki said “Me too, I thought I would walk you to work “Rick said “You're so sweet, Let's go, I'm worrying about Blair “Vicki said “I know”Rick said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were lying naked on the floor when Rae came in. “Oh, Sorry”Rae said “Mother “Skye said Lorenzo help Skye up and give her a blanket. “Sorry , I sure of called”Rae said “Let us get dress “Skye said they went upstairs to get dress.

At General Hospital-Alan was in the hallway talking to Dorian and Todd and Dr. Hayward. “Let me ask our board you can't just come into our hospital and work on our patients it has to be approved “Alan said “When does the board meeting “Dr. Hayward ask “I can call an emergency meeting today, Dorian and Todd I understand what you're going through “Alan said “Thanks, Dr Quartermaine “Dorian said Alan left as Jack and Sam and Starr came by. “What's going on”Starr ask “We have to get approved before Dr. Hayward can help you're mother “Todd said

At Michael/Sabrina-Sabrina was holding Lillian. “Tomorrow is you're surgery but you're going to be ok, You have too”Sabrina said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment