Monday, October 23, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 12


At Bobbie-John was talking to Lucas and Cassie and Morgan and Michael and Josslyn . “I'm glad you're here,I want to ask Bobbie to marry me”John said “You do make my mother happy, I will support it”Lucas said “Me too”Cassie said “I hope Grandmother say yes”Michael said “Yes, When are you going to ask Grandmother “Josslyn ask, “Tonight after the opening of  the veteran clinic “John said “Just make our grandmother happy “Josslyn said “Thanks, I need to get it ready “John said and left. “Josslyn, How are you doing “Michael ask “It's hard but it's the right thing to let Grayson go”Josslyn said “We are here for you “Morgan said “Yes”Cassie said “Thanks “Josslyn said

At The Police station-Paul was working when Lucy and Kevin and Christy came into the office. “Paul, We need a restraining order against Jack Manning , His my ex boyfriend who abuse me “Christy said “Do you have any proof “Paul ask “Yes, Here is the count paper “Christy said “I will draw one”Paul said “Thanks Christy said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Joe were getting ready for the veterans clinic opening. “Tonight is going to be wonderful, You're dream of opening a veteran clinic “Monica said “Yes”Joe said “Tad went to pick up his wife at the airport and is going to meet us their”Monica said “Good”Joe said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment