Sunday, October 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 29


At The Quartermaine hotel-Alexis and Julian were having lunch together. “How is the art gallery “Alexis ask “It's going great “Julian said “Good”Alexis said “So how is being deputy mayor “Julian said “We start working soon, I think I will enjoy it”Alexis said “Good. We both well get a great start “Julian said “Yes”Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone and Skye was behind him as Lorenzo hang up the phone. “What is it”Skye ask “Sierra at Grayson, I think we should check on Sierra, Grayson was upset about the divorce “Lorenzo said “That's what Sierra wanted to see if Grayson loves her and to see how far you would fight for her “Skye said “You really think that”Lorenzo ask “Yes I know our daughter “Skye said

At Grayson -Sierra and Grayson were in Bed together. “Sierra, I love you I know you would come back to me, Why don't we spend the whole day together with the twins “Grayson ask as Sierra got up. “Grayson, I still I'm not sure about us but I do love you and I know you love me I saw it today but I need time”Sierra said “So this was just sex”Grayson ask as Sierra got dress. “Yes, You seem to like it”Sierra said Grayson got up to and dress and went by Sierra. “Remember when you were raped, What I say to you “Grayson ask “That you love me even if we are apart and you will wait for me”Sierra said “Alway your worth the wait”Grayson said “I don't want the divorce “Sierra said “I know you just were testing me, Did I passed “Grayson ask “Yes”Sierra said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment