Monday, October 9, 2017

All Mixed up Part 5 ch 69



At Jackson-Erica and Jackson we're talking. “I'm sorry you didn't win because of what I did”Erica said “I don't blame you, I wasn't the one who was hurt the most in this “Jackson said “No, Starr was”Erica said “Yes”Jackson said 

At Blair /Todd -Blair and Todd were talking to Tea about Jack. “Can you help Jack”Blair ask,”It's not going to be easy but yes “Tea said “Good the local cops in the city have found Jack his back in police custody “Blair said “I will leave tonight “Tea said “We all will”Todd said “This will be fun, They're a storm coming we should leave soon “Tea said they left. 

At Alexis-Alexis was at home talking to Gina. “How was I conceive”Gina ask,”You were a child of rape, I'm sorry “Alexis said as she cried. “Who raped you? Did you know him”Gina ask,”Yes he was my brother “Alexis said “So incest “Gina said “Yes, I do want to know you”Alexis said “You too”Gina said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the house with Sierra. “Sierra are you sure you don't want to meet you're twins “Skye ask “Not yet”Sierra said “You can stay in you're old room “Lorenzo said “Thanks “Sierra said “Tomorrow I would like to know more about where you were”Lorenzo said “I don't know where the house was”Sierra said “Do you want any food”Skye ask “No Mother “Sierra said and went upstairs . “Lorenzo that's not our daughter she not the same”Skye said “Who know what my brother did to her”Lorenzo said “Yea”Skye said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment