Saturday, October 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 27


At Bobbie-Bobbie was talking to Cassie and Lucas and Laura and Josslyn and and Morgan and  Michael and Sabrina. “I have some great new, John and I are getting married “Bobbie said “That's wonderful “Laura said “Yes we are happy for you Grandmother “Josslyn said “Thanks I want all of you to help with the wedding this is going to be my last one and Cassie I want you as my maid of honor “Bobbie said “Are you should “Cassie ask “Yes”And I want Lucas to give me away “Bobbie said “Sure I would be honored we all are happy for you “Lucas said “Thanks, I want Grace to be my flower girl and Josslyn and Sabrina my bridesmaids “Bobbie said “Sure”Morgan said

At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye was at home thinking about that kiss she had with Ric worrying if she sure tell Lorenzo went Sierra came into the room. “Sierra, Why are you here “Skye ask “I just wanted to say that I'm trying to not just deal with being kidnap but being his daughter but it doesn't change that I love you Mother or Lorenzo either “Sierra said “I know, Why don't I put on some tea and we can talk”Skye ask “Sure”Sierra said Skye left. Sierra was looking at a picture of her when she was a baby when Grayson came running in he was upset with papers in his hand. “How dare you! File for divorce papers I just thought you wanted space “Grayson said “Why do you care you have move on with Josslyn! You don't love me! Sierra yelled “I'm not going to let you take the twins from me! You haven't even touched them! Grayson yelled he went close to Sierra. “I can't believe you let him touch you! You're a tramp! Grayson yelled as Lorenzo came running in and grab him and Lorenzo and Grayson were fighting. “Don't even talk to my daughter like that”Lorenzo yelled Grayson hit Lorenzo. “Grayson! Leave now! Sierra yelled Grayson let go of Lorenzo. “This isn't over “”Grayson yelled and left . Lorenzo noise was bleeding. Sierra pick up a towel and put it on Lorenzo noise, “Thanks for standing up for me”Sierra said “You're my daughter “Lorenzo said as Skye came in with a tray of tea. “Lorenzo, What happened “Skye ask “Grayson was here he got the divorce papers and was upset and Lo-Daddy defended me”Sierra said “I would do it again, If you want the divorce and Grayson fight this and the twins I will help you “Lorenzo said “Thanks, I need to go”Sierra said she left.

Skye help clean up Lorenzo noise. “So you couldn't handle Grayson “Skye ask “You know me too well, Yes I can handle Grayson but I wanted to be the good guy here”Lorenzo said “Well it work, I think you got you're little girl back “Skye said “Our little girl “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment