Saturday, November 28, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 75


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Skye was take Genevieve blankets off when Lorenzo came in. “Skye, What are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Getting Genevieve ready for her bath, You sure leave”Skye said “All Right , I will order us some dinner and then we can talk”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said Lorenzo left as the nurse came in. “I wish we could wash Genevieve hair it’s so dirty”Skye said “I know the dry shampoo will work “The nurse said “Yes, Thank you for the other day”Skye said “You're welcome”The nurse said they wash Genevieve.

At Jax house~Jax was fix up a nursery for the baby when Alexis came in. “Hey”Jax said “Hey, I knock and you didn’t open the door”Alexis said “Sorry, What do you think of the nursery”Jax ask “It looks great, So it’s a little girl”Alexis ask “It’s also a boy I made him a nursery room too”Jax said “Wow, A son and daughter”Alexis said “Yes”Jax said “How is Skye”Alexis ask “I haven’t seen her in a while but she stress because of Genevieve’ Jax said “I know it’s sad, This isn’t the Genevieve I work with give up like this”Alexis said “Yeah, I just hope this isn’t stress on my babies”Jax said “I know”Alexis said “Why don’t we go out to dinner”Jax ask “Sound great”Alexis said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan was sitting on the couch looking at picture of Genevieve when Monica came by and sit by Alan. “Alan”Monica said “Genevieve isn’t going to wake up, She flatline the other day”Alan said “No”Monica said “I don’t know how to help Skye say goodbye”Alan said “You can’t Skye will have to do this on her own”Monica said “I hate this! Both of us our doctors and we can’t save our granddaughter” Alan said “I hate it too,I love Genevieve too”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment