Friday, June 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 72





At General Hospital~The ball~Everyone was listening to Ned sing when Alexander walk in and everyone look at him. “Alexander”Nikolas said “No it can’t be.. Mother”Nikolas Jr said Alexander walk by Nikolas Jr and Nikolas. “Nikolas-Alexander, Father”Alexander said “Alexander it’s you”Nikolas said “Yes it’s a long story but I’m back”Alexander said as Britt came by. “Alexander”Britt said “Britt”Alexander said “How did this happened”Nikolas ask “It’s a long story but it wasn’t me who hit Genevieve, It was Victor”Alexander said “How”Nikolas Jr ask “Victor switch place with me”Alexander said “Wow, Why didn’t we know that it wasn’t you”Nikolas ask “I don’t know but one person know all along”Alexander said “Who was that”Emily ask “It was Britt.. This was all her idea, Everything. Even having Victor hit Genevieve”Alexander said “Really... Is that so”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Look I know they're a lot to explain but Sunday Rose is awake”Alexander said “That’s great”Emily said “Did Mother see you”Nikolas Jr ask “Yes.. Genevieve didn’t want to hear it”Alexander said “Just give Genevieve time”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo and Nikolas Jr and Luis left. “Britt.. Let’s go talk”Nikolas said he left with Britt. “Alexander”Emily said “Mother . Do you think I can win back the woman I love”Alexander said “Yes I do”Emily said “I can’t believe she it was me who would hit her, I would never do that”Alexander said “I know, I always prayed it wasn’t you, I also which it wasn’t Victor”Emily said “It was not you're or Father fault, That was her”Alexander said

Outside~Nikolas and Britt were talking. “So why did you do this to our son Victor.. Make him hit Genevieve, You know Lorenzo would go after him and kill him”Nikolas said “That’s why I did it.. I didn’t have use for our son Victor he wasn’t the true heir.. Alexander is”Britt said “You bitch! I was so right in taken our sons from you”Nikolas said “So what are you going to do”Britt ask she moved close to Nikolas. “If I were you, I would go out of town and never come back, Lorenzo is going to kill you”Nikolas said

At General Hospital~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was awake when Genevieve was their. “Do you remember anything”Genevieve ask “I was at prom with Matthew, We were having a nice time when we went for a drive”Sunday Rose said “Yes”Genevieve said “Is Matthew okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said as Nikolas JR and Skye and Lorenzo came in.”We heard the great news”Skye said “Yes isn’t it great that Sunday Rose is awake”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Genevieve.. Can we talk to you”Skye ask “I will stay with Sunday Rose”Nikolas Jr said “Okay”Genevieve said she kiss her daughter and went into the hallway with her parents. “We saw that Alexander is back”Skye said “It is really him.. Daddy”Genevieve said “Yes.. But their more to the story”Lorenzo said Genevieve cried. “What is it”Genevieve said as Alexander came by and Genevieve really look at him. “Alexander, It’s really you”Genevieve said she touch his face. “Yes.. It was me the whole time you were married to when you thought it was Victor”Alexander said “What.. Why didn’t you tell me to now”Genevieve ask “I try to but you would not listen to me”Alexander said “So the twins are ours”Genevieve said “Yes.. It was never me who hit you..Do you believe me”Alexander ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment