Friday, June 17, 2016

Forever and For always part 9 ch 71



At General Hospital Ballroom~”I’m going to check on Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Alright, We will be their soon”Skye said Genevieve left as a man came behind Skye. “You look very beautiful”The man said Skye turn around and it was Luis. “Luis, My boy”Skye said she hug her son as Lorenzo came in. “Luis, You're home”Lorenzo said “Yes, I’m home, I want to surprise you”Luis said “Well you did, This was a wonderful surprise”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Where is Genevieve, I want to thank her for helping”Luis said Lorenzo and Skye share a look. “Luis, Their been an accident”Skye said

Tiffany and Bobbie were talking. “So how is Sean”Bobbie ask “Sean doing good, He may come soon”Tiffany said “Good, I’m glad you're back”Bobbie said “Thank you”Tiffany said “You sure stay in town”Bobbie said “I may, I did miss this town”Tiffany said as Robin came by. “We miss you too”Robin said “Oh Robin, You're all grown up, You make me feel old”Tiffany said “Yes she does”Bobbie said “I would like to meet Emma”Tiffany said “Emma isn’t in town, She moved but I know she would love to meet you”Robin said

At Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was lying in the bed and the man was talking to her. “You're mother sure of keep you safe, She failed you”The man said he was holding Sunday Rose hand as Genevieve came in. “Get away from my daughter! Do you know who I’m! Genevieve yelled as the man turn his head and look at Genevieve. “No.. Alexander! Genevieve yelled Alexander got up and went by Genevieve, “Yes, Goodness it’s me, I’m back”Alexander said Genevieve slap him. “You can’t be alive.. If you think my father will let you live, Think again..Daddy will kill you! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve it wasn’t me who hit you”Alexander said “Yes it was, I was there, I lived it”Genevieve said “It wasn’t me.. It was Victor, I would never hit you”Alexander said “Get out of my daughter room! Genevieve yelled as Sunday Rose wake up. “Mother, What is going on”Sunday Rose said “Oh Sunday Rose.. You're awake, My baby girl”Genevieve said she went by Sunday Rose and took her hand. “Yes.. Who is this”Sunday Rose ask “He was just leaving”Genevieve said “For now I will”Alexander said and left. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose just calm down, You were in an accident but I know you would come back to me”Genevieve said as Dr Drake came in. “Dr Drake , Looks who is back to us”Genevieve said “Yes.. Let me look at Sunday Rose”Dr Drake said he went to look at Sunday Rose and Genevieve look out the window and look at Alexander she was worry about it.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment