Thursday, February 25, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 27 (Skyelo)



At Alexander/Genevieve~Genevieve was holding Nikolas-Alexander , “I love you my little boy, I’m so glad I had you're mother and she had you”Genevieve said as Alexander came in. “Genevieve, How was the hospital”Alexander ask “Luis was shot, Lila Rae had an abortion”Genevieve said “Wow, Is it you're father fault about Luis”Alexander ask “Yes, and Luis just told us his gay”Genevieve said “Wow”Alexander said “I still love my brother”Genevieve said “I know, I’m not going to judge you're brother”Alexander said “I have some news, I’m pregnant”Genevieve said “Oh this is wonderful news”Alexander said they share a kiss, “I haven’t told anyone yet”Genevieve said “I get it you're family been deal with a lot and I have some news”Alexander ask he pull out a paper from his jacket. “I have the adoption papers , I know you don’t want to do this I will never eraser Bianca from Nikolas -Alexander life”Alexander said “No, I want to tell him about Bianca when his older, When Lila Rae had her abortion today, I keep thinking what If I went through with it”Genevieve said Alexander touch Genevieve face. “Don’t go there okay, Now I have an idea”Alexander said

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Constanza and AJ were talking. “So you're staying for good”AJ ask “Yes, I’m done running and I'm running for prosecutor of this town, I haven’t told Genevieve yet”Constanza said “ I hope it goes well”AJ said “Me too, No job is worth lose my cousin over”Constanza said “No and I’m glad you're home”AJ said “Me too”Constanza said

At Alexander/Genevieve house~Skye came in. “Genevieve! Alexander! Skye yelled and look around and went upstairs to the bedroom they were empty when the maid came in. “Where is my daughter”Skye ask “Mr. Cassadine took Ms. Alcazar and Nikolas-Alexander on a trip”The maid said “Do you know where”Skye ask “No”The maid said “This isn’t good”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment