Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always” part 2 ch 82 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~Lorenzo and Skye were still sleeping in Lila Rae bed when Lorenzo wake up Skye. “Skye”Lorenzo said “What”Skye ask “We need to plan the funeral and talk to Raelyn”Lorenzo said “Not now”Skye said “Skye “Lorenzo said “Just let me be”Skye said “Skye, Don’t push me away, Lila Rae was my daughter to! Lorenzo yelled “Just go! Skye yelled Lorenzo got up and left the room.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was on the phone. “Raelyn, Please call me as soon as you can, I want to check on you, You're mother love you”Genevieve said and hang up the phone she was worry about Raelyn. Genevieve pick up a picture of Bianca. “I love you so much, Now Lila Rae is with you, Take care of each other”, Lila Rae, Take care of my baby”Genevieve said she put the picture away.

At Cameron house~Cameron was home when their was a knock on the door it was Skylar, “What do you want”Cameron ask “Last night my sister died, I hate that I hurt you but I don’t want to fight over the children, We can agree to custody”Skylar said “No”Cameron said “Then I will make sure you don’t win, I have Daddy help me”Skylar said “Skylar, I know you and you will not do that”Cameron said “Please can we just agree to custody”Skylar said “No”Cameron said “Fine see you in court, I hope you have a great lawyer”Skylar said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lila Rae room~ Skye got up and look around and open Lila Rae closet and pull out a dress as Raelyn came in. “Nana”Raelyn said “What do you think of this dress”Skye ask “I think mother would look perfect”Raelyn said “Yes, We have to make sure Lila Rae is nothing but perfect, I need to go the hospital”Skye said “Where is Papa”Raelyn ask “I don’t know”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment