Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 49 (Skyelo)~”Patriarch”



At a house in Maine~ AJ and Michael came in and look around. “Are you sure this is the house Edward use to live in”Michael ask “Yes, Grandfather grew up in this house he wasn’t rich at all , He errand every penny”AJ said “I didn’t know that, I can’t image Edward as a little boy”Michael said “Me either”AJ said they look around in the rooms and turn on a light in a room. “So it’s true”AJ said “Why are you here! I don’t want to be found”Edward said “Why did you fake you're death again”AJ ask “There's more to the story, Michael it’s good to see you”Edward said “You to Grandfather, I’m a part of the Quartermaine family”Michael said “Yes, Michael and I owe hotels together, The Quartermaine hotel we owe three now”AJ said “Are they a successful one”Edward ask “Yes, Grandfather, I’m glad you're alive”AJ said “I’m glad you're alive too, I know you were not dead”Edward said “You did”AJ ask “Yes, Monica ask me to help hide you and I did”Edward said “I’m glad you did, Grandfather their a lot you need to know, It’s a long story but Dad is alive”AJ said “Alan alive”Edward ask “Yes, His been back for a couple of years now”AJ said “Oh, Wow”Edward said “Are you okay”Michael ask “Yes, I’m just happy my son is alive, How is everyone else, Is Skye back in town”Edward ask “Yes, Skye moved back when we thought you were dead, She married to Lorenzo and they have children and grandchildren”AJ said “Wow, Ned”Edward ask “While don’t we go home and we'll fill you in “AJ said “Does anyone know that I’m alive”Edward ask “No, I want to check it out first”AJ said “Oh, I’m glad you found me”Edward said “Me too,I want to make things right”AJ said “Me too, Who is running ElQ”Edward ask “Tracy”Michael said “No”Edward said “She almost lose it to Skye but Genevieve, Skye daughter help Tracy steal it back”AJ said “Wow, Genevieve sounds like she one of us”Edward said “Oh yea, She is so Skye daughter , She a lawyer well was and put Lorenzo in jail”AJ said “Oh I have to meet her”Edward said “You will”AJ said “Michael are you married”Edward ask “No, I haven’t found the right person”Michael said “You will, You will fine you're Lila”Edward said and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment