Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 55 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine hotel~Ricardo was in the lobby on his phone. “I want you to find out everything you can on what my brother Lorenzo has been doing while in Port Charles, Thank you”Ricardo said and hang up. “I know you did something to Jax”Ricardo said to himself.

At a Mental Hospital~Genevieve was in her room when Lorenzo came in. “Mother”Lorenzo said Genevieve turn around and look at Lorenzo. “Do you know who I’m”Lorenzo ask “Yes you're my son my middle son”Genevieve said “Yes I’m, How are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Good”Genevieve said as Ricardo came in. “Mother”Ricardo said “Ricardo”Genevieve said “Yes Mother it’s me, Sorry I wasn’t here soon”Ricardo said Genevieve got up and touch his face. “My baby boy”Genevieve said “Yes I’m Mama, I’m glad you're doing well”Ricardo said “Me too, So you're now working with you're brother”Genevieve ask “Yes for now we are”Lorenzo said “Good, You both use to get along when you were little , You both had a lot in common, You're father and Luis bit against you too”, I’m sorry I didn’t do anything to stop it”Genevieve said “It’s okay Mama”Ricardo said “Yes, As a parent I’m realistic we make aren’t perfect, I made some mistake as a father”Lorenzo said “Yeah, Being a parent isn’t easy, Ricardo do you have any children”Genevieve ask “Not yet Mother, I will soon have my own family”Ricardo said and look at Lorenzo. “I’m going to talk to you're doctor”Lorenzo said and left. “Ricardo, What are you up to”Genevieve ask “Nothing mother”Ricardo said “I maybe crazy but I know when you're lying”Genevieve said “Yes you do”Ricardo said

In the hallway~Lorenzo was talking to the doctor. “So how is my mother”Lorenzo ask as Ricardo came by. “You're mother is doing wonderful”The doctor said “Good, Then can we get her out of here”Ricardo ask “No, You're mother needs to stay here”The doctor said “I agree”Lorenzo said The doctor left. “Ricardo, Do you know that our mother try to kill me and poison my daughter, She not get out”Lorenzo said “I think Mother doesn’t belong here”Ricardo said “Well she does”Lorenzo said and left.

At General Hospital~ Monica was at the nurse station looking at a file and thinking about something as Bobbie came by. “Monica, Are you okay”Bobbie ask “No, Edward is alive”Monica said “Wow, How did that happened”Bobbie ask “Edward fake his death”Monica said “How”Bobbie ask “I help Edward fake his death”Monica said “Why”Bobbie ask “Edward blackmail me with the fact that I fake AJ death”Monica said “Oh Monica’ Bobbie said “I know, If Alan finds out I don’t know what to do”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment