Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 25 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was sleeping when Genevieve came in. “Oh Lila Rae”Genevieve said as Lila Rae wake up. “Lila Rae, How are you”Genevieve ask “Alright, I just can’t believe I did this, I want a baby so bad”Lila Rae said “I’m sure you can try again after you beat the cancer”Genevieve said “Does this make me a bad person”Lila Rae ask “No, I almost did it when I was pregnant with Bianca, Remember”Genevieve ask “Yes I do,Are you glad you didn’t”Lila Rae ask “Yes I’m, You sure talk to someone”Genevieve said “Maybe”Lila Rae said as Dr Kelly came in. “Lila Rae, Now that you had the abortion tomorrow we will start the chemotherapy”Dr Kelly said “I will”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, You can still have another baby”Dr Kelly said “I sure go, Lila Rae do you need anything”Genevieve ask “No thanks”Lila Rae said Genevieve left. “You sure talk to Dr Collins”Dr Kelly said “He doesn’t understand the abortion” Lila Rae said “True, Or you're grandmother it’s important to talk to someone”Dr Kelly said “I will” Lila Rae said

At Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in the bed when Skye came back in. “Genevieve brought us some lunch it’s on the table”Lorenzo said Skye pull the table by them, “What in the basket”Skye ask Lorenzo look at it and open it was Hersey kisses. “Hersey kisses”Lorenzo said “Remember when Genevieve was a little girl she would give them out as a way to say she love you”Skye said “Yes, She never give me one”Lorenzo said “Till now, Genevieve was in shock last night”Skye said as she ate her lunch. “Skye , I’m sorry about all this”Lorenzo said “Me too, I just want all of us to be okay”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “I’m going to check on Lila Rae”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said Skye kiss Lorenzo and left.

At Luis room~ Luis throw the glass that was on the table as Alan came in. “Luis”Alan said “Sorry Grandfather, I’m just anger ! Here I’m paralyzed and it’s all my fault! I just want my life back”Luis yelled “I know you do, It’s not you're fault it’s you're father and you need to leave”Alan said “I want to blame father but their more going on here, The man who shot me Frank Smith Jr , I thought he was name Bobby and we become friends”Luis said “Friends”Alan ask “I’m gay”Luis said “Oh, Luis I don’t care that you're gay I still love you and I want you here and healthy, You're not alone in this”Alan said “Father hate that I’m gay”Luis said “You're father has no right to judge anyone, Just give him time”Alan said “Thank you, You always been their for us”Luis said “Always”Alan said

At Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was alone and crying when Skye came in and climb into bed with Lila Rae.”Oh mother”Lila Rae said “I know this is painful right now and no one can understand you're pain right now expect you but you're not alone and we our here for you”Skye said “Thank you Mother”Lila Rae said “I love you”Skye said “I love you too”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment