Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and Only part 1 ch 10~

~ At London~AJ hotel~ AJ was sitting on the couch with his feet up,”It feels so good to finally win”AJ said as a woman came in. “What are you so happy about”The woman ask “All my plan is coming true, Sonny was shot, Carly lose Josslyn and now the hotel and the family will have ELQ back thanks to Skye and soon Michael will be my son again”AJ said “When are we going home “The woman ask “Soon, We will go back to Port Charles”AJ said he kiss the woman and they had sex.

At Skye house~Skye just came in with Lila Rae. “So did you have a good day at school”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Good, Josslyn is going to your school start tomorrow”Skye said “Cool”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Would you be okay If I was friends with Jax”Skye asked “Yeah, no problem, Mother, I want you to be happy”Lila Rae said “Being your mother makes me happy”Skye said “I know”Lila Rae said “Jax wants to have dinner tonight with me”Skye said “Go”Lila Rae said as Rae came in. “Yes Skye go. I will take care of Lila Rae”Rae said “Yes, I will have fun with Grandmother”Lila Rae said “I know you will,” Skye smiled “Alright I will go out with Jax”Skye said “Good”Rae said

At Jax house~ Jax was on the phone. “Thank you so much”he said into the phone and then hung up as his daughter Josslyn entered the room. . “Joss I found you a perfect school”Jax said “Great. When do I start”Josslyn ask “Tomorrow, Lila Rae goes to this one”Jax said “Oh cool”Josslyn said “Do you like Lila Rae and Skye”Jax asked “Yes, Do you like Skye”Josslyn countered “Yes I do, Is that okay”“Yeah , I like her too”Josslyn said “Good, Skye and I are having dinner tonight. Are you okay with that?” “Yes”Josslyn said “Do you miss your mother”Jax asked “Yes but I’m used to it”Josslyn said “Oh Josslyn”Jax said sadly and hugged her.

At Skye house~Skye was wearing a form fitting red silk dress and looking at herself in the mirror when Rae knocked on the door and entered the room. “How do I look”Skye ask “You look great as always”Rae said with the fond smile of a mother “Thanks Mom”Skye said “Skye, Just think ... this could be a new start with you and Jax “ and as Skye looked doubtful she added “Just forget about the mistakes that you both made in the past”Rae said “I don’t know if I can do that”Skye said walking over to the vanity and sitting down she began to apply her makeup “I Know”Rae said “But talking about Jax helps”Skye finally admitted “Good”Rae said and after a friendly pat on her daughter’s shoulder she left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment