Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 81 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was downstairs everyone was gone and he pour a drink and then throw the glass and went upstairs to look for Skye who was lay on Lila Rae bed. “Skye”Lorenzo said he lay down with Skye on the bed. “Lorenzo, I hate this”Skye said “I hate this too, I wish I could of save Lila Rae like I save Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Me too, I don’t get why this happened to us”Skye said “Me either”Lorenzo said Lorenzo pull Skye close to him and they fall asleep in each other's arms.

At Genevieve/Alexander~ Genevieve and Alexander came in with Nikolas-Alexander and Laurel and John, “Do you have any question”Genevieve ask “Why was Lila Rae sick”Laurel ask “I don’t know, No one knows why people get cancer it just happens but now Lila Rae is a angel”Genevieve said “Yeah”John said “Are you hungry”Genevieve ask “Yes”Nikolas-Alexander said “Go see if the cook can make you something”Genevieve said the children left. “I hate this, I do love my sister”Genevieve said “I know you did”Alexander said they share a hug.

At Skylar~Skylar came in with the children. “Do you have any question about Lila Rae”Skylar said “No, But I’m sorry Mother”Luke said “Me too”Genevieve said “Thank you”Skylar said

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica and Tracy and Edward were in the den. “I wish I could take away my daughter pain, I know when Skye look at me that she was hope I could save Lila Rae”Alan said “You did all you could for Lila Rae”Monica said “Yes you did., Alan you were a great Grandfather”Tracy said “Thanks”Alan said “My Lila is now with her namesake”Edward said “Yes”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment