Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 28

~At London~Skye house~Skye and Jax were in each other's arms. “Oh Skye, that was great”Jax said “Yes it was, This feels right being with you”Skye said “I’m glad you feel that way, I want to do this right, Yes a relationship isn’t perfect and we will have ups and downs but we can’t give up, This time we will work it out, Whatever that will be”Jax said “Yes, Love isn’t perfect or any human and I want to try it again with you”Skye said “You will not regret that and when we go home no one will come between us”Jax said “I hope not”Skye said “Let’s go to slept”Jax said “Yes, I want you to stay”Skye said Jax pull Skye close to her and they fell asleep.

At Port Charles~At The Quartermaine~ Monica and Tracy and Michael who was holding Little AJ were in the den as Ned and Kristina came in. “Kristina, Why are you here”Michael ask “I have some news, Alexis just told us that Kristina is mine”Ned said “Wow, All this time”Monica said “Are you sure, You need a DNA test to make sure’ Tracy ask “I trust Alexis”Ned said “You're a fool”Tracy said “Welcome to the family Kristina”Monica said “Thank you, I’m not after the money, I just want to know my family”Kristina said “We know”Monica said “Does Sonny know”Michael ask “Yes, Sonny wasn’t happy about it”Kristina said “Sonny will be fine”Tracy said “Yes, Kristina you can stay here if you want”Monica said “Thank you”Kristina said “I sure call Brooklyn you're sister would love to meet you”Ned said “I would like to meet her too”Kristina said

At Carly’s~Carly was looking at a picture of Sonny when Bobbie came in. “Carly”Bobbie said “I’m okay, I will be”Carly said “Yes you will”Bobbie said “Now I need to find a job tomorrow”Carly said “I’m sure you will find something and I know it’s scare but you can do this”Bobbie said “I know I can”Carly said

At a warehouse~Julian was there when a woman came by. “So was it you who shot at Carly and Alexis and Ned”Julian ask “Yes it was, I was trying for Alexis”The woman said “I regret team up with you”Julian said “You sure’ The woman said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment