Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 26 (Skyelo)




~At the police station~Constanza and Ric were talking. “Are you sure about this”Constanza ask “Yes, I think you will make a great prosecutor”Ric said “Thanks, I will start my campaign, I need to talk to Genevieve first”Constanza said “Sure,I want to go after Ricardo Alcazar”Ric said “Me too, I been trying to go after him for years”Constanza said and left.

At General Hospital~Skye was on the couch crying when Rae and Alan came by. “Mother, Daddy”Skye said “I just saw Luis he told he his gay”Alan said “Yeah, I’m okay with it but not Lorenzo and I just came back from seeing Lila Rae who just had an abortion and I can tell alright that she regret it but I’m so selfish that I want her here to beat the cancer”Skye said Rae play with Skye hair. “You're not selfish, That you want Lila Rae here”Rae said “ I hate all this”Skye said “Skye, You know what you need to do”Alan said “No,I’m not leaving Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye, I can’t do this anymore, I can’t worry about you and my grandchildren, I’m getting older now”Alan said “Daddy, I love him”Skye said “You can do better”Alan said “No I can’t”Skye said and left. “That didn’t go good”Alan said “It’s not going to, Skye not going to leave Lorenzo no matter what”Rae said “We could of lose Luis last night”Alan said “I know and I know that Skye know it too”Rae said

At Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was in his room awake when a man came in with a file. “Mr. Alcazar, I been trying to see you but you're wife would not let me come in”The man said “It’s okay, What do you have”Lorenzo ask “I have the information on what happened to you're granddaughter” The man said Lorenzo open the file, “Oh no”Lorenzo said “Yes, Do you want me to take care of it”The man ask “No I will handle it, Thank you, My brother is going to take care of things while I recovery”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said as Skye came in. “Lorenzo, No work”Skye said “It’s okay, I’m leaving”The man said “Skye, This is about our granddaughter, I Found out who is responsibility for Bianca crash”Lorenzo said and show Skye the file. “We need to tell Genevieve”Lorenzo said “No I will, Lorenzo you're not very sensitively when it comes to things like this, Remember when you told Genevieve about her horse that died,It wasn’t that good”Skye said “No it wasn’t, I’m sure it had to do with the fact that I theart to hurt the horse if Genevieve didn’t behave”Lorenzo said “Yes, So let me handle this”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said As Patrick came in and look at Lorenzo head. “You're swelling is going down , We can do the surgery today”Patrick said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Yes, Take care of my husband, I will go take care of Genevieve”Skye said and kiss Lorenzo and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment