Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always ch 59 part 2 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Patrick was looking Laurel. “How is she,Laurel hasn’t talk since she saw Lorenzo”Skye said “Shot his own daughter”Patrick said “Just tell me what is wrong with my daughter”Skye said “Laurel is just in shock that’s all”Patrick said “Thank you”Skye said “Just keep her close”Patrick said “I will”Skye said Patrick left as Lorenzo came in. “Any word”Lorenzo ask Skye sit the twins down on the couch and went to talk to Lorenzo. “How dare you do this! You sure of not brought a gun to the party! You just need to deal with the fact that Genevieve is married and start a family and doesn’t need us”Skye yelled “Not with him”Lorenzo said “You sure go before the cops come”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo said and left as Monica and Alan came by. “How is my daughter”Skye ask “Genevieve is going to be fine, Alexander is with here”Monica said “The baby”Skye ask as Skylar and Lila Rae came in. “Genevieve and the baby are fine”Monica said “Thank you”Skye said “Skye, Tonight's prove it’s time to leave”Alan said “Right now, I think I just stay somewhere else till I figure this out”Skye said “Good, You can stay with us”Alan said “Thanks”Skye said “Can we see Genevieve ’Skylar ask “Sure”Alan said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed when Alexander was by her bedside. “The baby”Genevieve ask “The baby is fine.I didn’t order Helena to kill Bianca, I would never”Alexander said “I know, I know you're soul Alexander, You would never hurt our child”Genevieve said “Never”Alexander said Skye came in. “Genevieve, I’m glad you're okay, Alexander can I talk to my daughter alone”Skye ask “Sure”Alexander said he left and Skye came by Genevieve bed and fix the blanket. “Genevieve,I’m glad you're alright, I love you so much and so does Lorenzo, It was an accident”Skye said “You don’t want me to press changer”Genevieve said “No I don’t, Lorenzo will be killed if he goes to jail again, You know that”Skye said “If Daddy agree to just let me go and live my life, Then I may think about it”Genevieve said “I agree Lorenzo needs to let you go”Skye said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Do you need anything”Skye ask “No, I’m tired”Genevieve said “I will let you rest”Skye said she kiss Genevieve and left.

Skye came out into the hallway, “You're sister is resting , I think we sure just come back in the morning”Skye said “Sure”Lila Rae said “I’m just glad she fine”Skylar said “Me too”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment