Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 70 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo came in and look at Genevieve who was sleeping on the couch when Skye came down. “Skye”Lorenzo said Skye went by Lorenzo. “Where did you go”Skye ask “I went to talk to Alan and Monica to see if they can help Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Can they”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said “We can’t give up on our daughter, What about Dr Hayward he help Genevieve”Skye ask “I will call him”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, Skye don’t push me away, I want us to do this together and please don’t drink”Lorenzo said “I will not”Skye said as Lila Rae came down and Alexander came in. “Their Genevieve”Alexander said “Let her rest”Lorenzo said “I’m her husband”Alexander said “Both of you stop fight over who love Genevieve the most, Daddy let Genevieve finally be happy please promise me”Lila Rae said “I promise”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Alexander said “You're welcome, Just make my sister happy”Lila Rae said “I will. I’m sorry about the cancer”Alexander said “Thank you, I’m going for a walk”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Daddy I will be fine”Lila Rae said and left.

Alexander went by Genevieve and wake her up. “Genevieve”Alexander said “Alexander”Genevieve said “Are you okay”Alexander ask “Yes, Just tired”Genevieve said “We need to pick up our son and then we can go home”Alexander said he help Genevieve up. “Thank you”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Please take care of yourself”Lorenzo said “I will Daddy, If you both need anything”Genevieve said “Thank you”Skye said Genevieve and Alexander left.

Skye pour herself a glass of water and sit down on the couch and Lorenzo sit on the couch and pull Skye in his arms. “I wish I could fix this”Lorenzo said “I wish you could do”Skye said she cried in her husband's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment