Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 58 (Skyelo)~”Black and white ball”




At Wyndemere~Alexander was talking to Emily. “Mother, Thank you for this”Alexander said “You're welcome, I’m happy for you son”Emily said “Thanks, I hope I can finally be happy”Alexander said “I know you will”Emily said she left as Lorenzo came by. “Alexander, We need to talk, I know who killed Bianca, It was Helena, Did you order her to”Lorenzo ask “No, I didn’t order my own daughter death”Alexander said “Really”Lorenzo said he pull out his gun and point it at Alexander. “Tell me the truth! You killed Bianca! You will divorce my daughter and stay out of her life forever! Lorenzo yelled as Genevieve came by. “Daddy! Put the gun down”Genevieve yelled “No! Helena killed Bianca, She played with the jet and was order by Alexander! Lorenzo yelled “No I didn’t”Alexander yelled “I believe you Alexander”Genevieve said as Skye came by. “Lorenzo! Put the gun down”Skye yelled “No! Alexander killed our granddaughter and now his take our daughter away”Lorenzo said “No one is taking me away, I’m just now get my life back”Genevieve said she went in front of Alexander. “Genevieve, Get out of the way”Lorenzo yelled “No! I will’t, Just stop this stop all this hate”Genevieve said Laurel came in the room and pull on Lorenzo leg. “Laurel”Skye yelled as a gun went off.

In the other room~Skylar and Lila Rae and Raelyn and Tracy and Alan and Monica and Nikolas and Emily and Bobbie were their. “What is going on”Edward said “Where is the guest of honor”Tracy ask

In the room~ Skye was holding Laurel who was in shock. “Oh baby it’s okay”Skye said “We need help! Alexander yelled as Monica and Alan came into fine Genevieve on the floor bleeding on the floor. “Help my wife! Her father shot her!Alexander yelled “It was meant for you! Lorenzo yelled Monica and Alan look at Genevieve who was hit in the forehead. “Well my wife and unborn baby be okay”Alexander ask “We need to go to the hospital”Monica said Alexander went by Lorenzo. “If you killed my wife and baby, I will destroy you”Alexander said as Lila Rae and Luis and Skylar came by. “What is going on”Luis ask “You're father shot you're sister”Alexander said “Genevieve”Skylar said she went by her sister. “Genevieve is going to be fine”Skye said “She has to”Skylar said “Skye”AJ said “This isn’t good”Skye said “No it’s not”AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment