Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 57 (Skyelo)~ “Black and White ball”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was getting John and Laurel ready for the ball John was wearing a suit. “Oh John, You look so handsome, Just like you're father”Skye said “Jax”John ask “Yes, You look like Jax”Skye said she cried a little as Laurel came in wear a black dress.”You look so grown up, My babies”Skye said “How long is this party”John ask “I don’t know, Now you have to remember you're manners”Skye said “We will”Laurel said

Downstairs~ Lorenzo was downstairs opening the safe and pull out the gun and put in his jacket pocket when Skye and Laurel and John came downstairs. “Everyone looks so nice”Lorenzo said “Yes, You look handsome”Skye said they share a kiss. “Let’s go”Lorenzo said they left.

At Wyndemere~ Emily and Nikolas were there making sure it was all perfect.”Alexander, owe you for this, Helping planning the party”Nikolas said “I enjoy it , Beside we are the only ones who know what the news is”Emily said “Yes we do”Nikolas said Monica and Tracy and Alan and AJ and Michael and Luis and Edward and Lorenzo and Skye and Laurel and John and Laura and Bobbie and Skylar and Lila Rae and Raelyn came in. “So where is the hostess and host”Skye ask “They will be here soon, Edward I’m glad you're back”Nikolas said “Thank you”Edward said the lights got dark and Nikolas went to talk. “Thank you for coming to the black and white ball, It’s a fundraiser for in the memory of my Granddaughter Bianca Cassadine and now I will introduces you to you're host for the evening, “MR and Mrs Alexander Cassadine”Nikolas said as Genevieve and Alexander came out with Nikolas-Alexander. “What”Skye said she was in shock. “Thank you father and Mother for helping with all this, It’s good to be home, My wife and I also have some news of our own beside that we our married, We our having a baby” Alexander said Everyone clap.

Skye came by Genevieve. “Genevieve, You're married”Skye said “Yes Mother, I’m”Genevieve said “Why did you run off like that, I could of help you plan a great wedding”Skye said “I would've like to give you away”Lorenzo said “We just want it to be just us”Genevieve said “A baby”Skye said “Yes, Daddy I know you don’t like Alexander but his a good man, He makes me happy”Genevieve said “You're making a mistake”Lorenzo said he saw Alexander go to other part in the house and left. “Why can’t Daddy be happy for me”Genevieve ask “I don’t know”Skye said Skylar and Lila Rae came by. “Genevieve, I’m happy for you”Skylar said “Thank you”Genevieve said

“Nikolas-Alexander, You look handsome”Laurel said “You look pretty too”Nikolas-Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment