Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 76 (Skyelo)




At General Hospital~ The next day~ Skye and Lorenzo were their meeting Dr David Hayward who came by. “Dr Hayward, Thank for you meeting us, Can you save our daughter, We can go get Lila Rae”Skye ask “Mr and Mrs. Alcazar I wish I could save Lila Rae but I look over the case and I can’t”David said “But you can save anyone, You save our daughter when she was in a coma”Skye said “I know but Lila Rae cancer spread , I’m sorry”David said Skye cried. “Thank you for coming”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, I wish I could save you're daughter”David said “Me too”Lorenzo said David left and Lorenzo hug Skye. “Let’s go home”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Edward was in the den when AJ and Constanza and Abby came in. “Grandfather, I want you to meet my two daughters Constanza and Abby”AJ said “Nice too meet you both, Constanza I heard you want to be prosecutor, I will help you”Edward said “I can get it on my own”Constanza said “I know but money wise”Edward said “Oh”Constanza said “Abby what do you do”Edward ask “Nothing, I’m like my mother I like to shop”Abby said “Oh”Edward said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lila Rae was sitting on the couch looking at picture when Alan came in and sit down. “Grandfather, I want to thank you”Lila Rae said “For what”Alan ask “For being here for us”Lila Rae said “Always, I love you”Alan said “I love you too”Lila Rae said “I wish I could save you”Alan said “Me too”Lila Rae said as Rae came in. “Rae, You're back from you're trip”Alan said “Yes”Rae said Lila Rae phone rang. “It’s Constanza, She helping me with the divorce”Lila Rae said and left. “Oh I hate this, I’m worry about our daughter”Alan said “Me too, I just pray Skye doesn’t drink, Hopefully the twins will help”Rae said “Yes, I just wish we could save Lila Rae”Alan said “Me too”Rae said they share a hug.

At Skylar~Skylar was about to leave when a man came to the door. “Mrs.Weber”The man ask “Yes”Skylar said “Good day”The man said and left. Skylar read it. “No! How dare you! Skylar yelled and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment