Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 20~”Mother’s love”



At General Hospital~Tracy and Michael and Morgan and Sonny and Kristina and Molly and Nikolas came in. “How is my mother”Morgan ask “How is Alexis”Nikolas ask “How is My son”Tracy ask as Bobbie came by. “We don’t know anything yet”Bobbie said “I hope mother is okay”Michael said “Why do you care, You hurt mother when you chance you're last name! Morgan yelled “It’s my birth name! It doesn’t mean I don’t love my mother! Michael yelled “Carly know that, A mother love never goes away”Bobbie said “Mother better be okay”Molly said as Ric came by, “How is Alexis”Ric ask “We don’t know, Who would shoot mother in daylight”Kristina ask “I’m looking into this”Ric said “You better”Tracy said as Monica and Patrick came in. “How is My mother”Molly ask “Alexis is going to be fine, So is Carly and Ned they were not injured that bad just some cuts and bruise”Monica said “Thank you, Can we see them”Tracy ask “Yes, Just don’t upset them”Monica said Tracy left to see Ned, Kristina and Molly and Ric & Nikolas left to see Alexis and Morgan push Sonny to see Carly. “Michael, Are you okay”Monica ask “No, I do love my mother, I’m just anger at her and I want to know my Quartermaine family”Michael said “I know, I think deep down Carly get it”Monica said “I hope so, I wonder who shoot at them”Michael said “It’s not who you think it is”Monica said as Ric came by and listening to them and walk by. “Monica, Michael, Do you know anything about who the shooter was”Ric ask “No, I don’t, Maybe one of Sonny Enemy”Monica said “Could be”Ric said “I’m going to see my mother”Michael said and left.

At Ned room~Ned was in bed wake when Tracy came in. “Ned, I’m glad you're okay”Tracy said “Me too Mother, Is Carly and Alexis okay”Ned ask “Yes they are both okay, Do you remember anything”Tracy ask “I was asking Alexis about Jax and then Carly show up and guns when off”Ned said “I’m glad you're okay son”Tracy said

At Carly’s room~ Carly was in bed wake when Morgan came in and push Sonny, “Morgan, Sonny”Carly said “I’m glad you're okay, Do you remember anything about the shooter”Sonny ask “No, I didn’t see anyone it was fast”Carly said “I’m glad you're okay mother, I love you”Morgan said “I love you too, Is Ned and Alexis okay”Carly ask “Yes”Sonny said as Bobbie came in. “My baby”Bobbie said and kiss Carly on the forehead. “I’m okay”Carly said “I know, Thank god”Bobbie said as Michael came in. “I’m glad you're okay”Michael said “Me too”Carly said “Can I talk to my mother alone”Michael ask “Sure, Come on Sonny and Morgan”Bobbie said they left. “I want you to know just because I want to be a Quartermaine doesn’t mean I don’t love you, I just want to know the family I was take from”Michael said “I get that and I get that you're anger, I was when I found out about being adoption, I still love you”Carly said “I’m glad you're okay”Michael said “Michael, No matter what, I’m you're mother and I love you”Carly said Michael kiss his mother and left.

At Alexis room~Alexis was in bed wake when Molly and Kristina and Nikolas came in. “Alexis, We our glad you're okay”Nikolas said he took her hand. “I’m a Cassadine nothing take us down”Alexis said “No”Nikolas said “Are Carly and Ned okay”Alexis ask “Yes, Do you remember anything”Molly ask “No”Alexis said “I hope they fine the person”Kristina said “Me too, But I’m glad no one was hurt”Alexis said “Me too”Kristina said as Ric came in. “Alexis, Do you remember anything”Ric ask “No”Alexis said “I will be on this case”Ric said “Good”Alexis said
Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment