Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and the only part 1 ch 14

 -Port Charles~At Sonny/Carly~ Sonny was in his wheelchair when Julian came in . “What are you doing here”Sonny ask “I have some news to tell you, While you were in the hospital having surgery, I been take over things and now you're territory is mine”Julian said “What! How dare you! Sonny yelled “What are you going to do now, You can’t do anything in that wheelchair! Julian said “I have man who will take care of you”Sonny said “Really, Where is Mac, I think a lot of you're man now work for me”Julian said as Carly came in. ‘What is going on”Carly ask “Julian just took my territory from me! Did you order the hit on me! Sonny yelled “No I didn’t but I just saw my chance at take the territory and I did! Now you have nothing left! You're not even a real man in that chair! “Julian yelled and left. “Sonny, I know you're upset about this but think about this is a new chance to start over, Maybe we can take Morgan and Avery and just leave town and new start”Carly said “I don’t know”Sonny said “Sonny, Don’t listen to Julian, You're a man”Carly said she kiss him. “I need some air”Sonny said “That’s fine, I’m going to meet a lawyer”Carly said and left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica and Michael were alone. “So how did to go”Monica ask “Mother was upset by it”Michael said “Michael , Just because you did this take a last name that sure of been yours doesn't make you a bad person”Monica said “Thanks Grandmother, I don’t regret become a Quartermaine or keeping this lie”Michael said “Good”Monica said “What lie”Tracy ask as she came in. “Noting, We were just talking, I took the last name Quartermaine ’Michael said “Good, It sure of been yours along”Tracy said “Yes it sure of”Monica said “Yes, I’m glad I made things right from the past”Michael said “Yes”Monica said

At The Metro Co~Kate was outside looking at the sign that was being take down by two man when Carly came by. “What are you doing”Carly ask “Chance the name of the hotel”Kate said “To what”Carly ask “You will find out the reopening party”Kate said “Fine, I do hope this hotel goes down”Carly said “Oh it’s not going to, I have lot’s of chance for it, decorate it all over again”Kate said and went back inside as a woman came by. “Excuse me I’m looking for Carly Corinthos”She said “That’s me”Carly said “Tea Delago”She said “Do you think I stand a chance of getting my little girl back”Carly ask “I look at you're case, You're ex-husband has a point in keeping Josslyn from you, Because of the man you're with now”Tea said “Sonny just left the business, Does that help my case”Carly ask “Well the danger still be there”Tea ask “Yes”Carly said “There is also what happened with you're son’s Michael and Morgan being kidnapped and then you're older son shot and in a coma and killed someone and went to jail”Tea said “So I don’t have any chance of getting my little girl back”Carly ask “No, “I’m sorry”Tea said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment