Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 38 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~Skye was sign paperwork when Ricardo came by. “What is it”Ricardo ask “Lorenzo is get out tomorrow ”Skye said “Good”Ricardo said “Ricardo, Are you really dangerous as they say you are, More then Lorenzo”Skye ask “I don’t have a family no one to worry about me so I don’t have to be carefully like Lorenzo, I was always the cold one”Ricardo ask “Colder then Luis”Skye ask “No, I would never steal a child”Ricardo said “No I don’t think you would, Do you go after woman and children to”Skye ask “No that’s part is a lie”Ricardo said “Good”Skye said “Skye, There is something we need to talk about, Our attractive for each other”Ricardo said “I do think you're handsome but I love my husband, I want to be faithfully this time, Lorenzo is the only husband who have always put me first”Skye said “I do hope you're happy, My brother is lucky”Ricardo said “Thank you, But I’m the lucky one”Skye said as Luis and Skylar and Alan and Monica came by. “What is going on, Ricardo why are you here”Luis ask “His always around Mother”Skylar said “Enough, Lorenzo is get out tomorrow”Skye said “That’s good, Richardo“Why don’t you just go back to where you came from”Skylar ask “Enough Skylar, Ricardo has a right to be here”Skye said “I’m sorry”Skylar said “Mother, What is going on”Lila Rae ask “You're father gets to go home tomorrow”Skye said “I’m happy about ”Luis said “Me too, Luis , You're father still love you”Skye said “I need to heard it from him”Luis said “I know”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment