Sunday, February 28, 2016

Forever and for always part 3 ch 7” (Skyelo)



At ELQ~Edward was working talking to a man, “You better be here with good news”Edward said “I think it is”The man said and give Edward a folder as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve”Edward said “I’m sorry to interrupt”Genevieve said “No it’s okay, We're done here”Edward said the man left. “What can I do for you”Edward ask “I will take the job here but it has to be stress free for now, I have to be careful with this pregnancy and I will not lose another child”Genevieve said Edward took her hand. “I heard about Bianca, I get it this child is the future Quartermaine I will keep you're baby safe”Edward said “Thank you”Genevieve said “I will show you a office”Edward said “Is it next to my mother's’ Genevieve ask “Yes, Is that okay”Edward ask “Yes I guess, Mother and I were never close,Mother was close to Lila Rae”Genevieve said Edward and Genevieve left.

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Monica were their, “So Monica, I have to ask did you help my father faked his death”Alan ask “Why would you ask me that! Monica ask “Someone had to help my father”Alan said “Alright, Yes! Edward blackmail me into helping him”Monica said “What did Father blackmail you with”Alan ask “The fact that I help AJ fake his death”Monica said “So father made you help him”Alan ask “Yes, I’m sorry”Monica said “I sure be mad but I’m glad my father is back”Alan said “Yes, We have our son and Edward back to us”Monica said “I wish my daughter could come back”Skye said as she came in. “We both with Lila Rae could come back to you”Monica said “Yes, We miss her to and I wish I could take away you're pain”Alan said he touch Skye face. “Thanks Daddy”Skye said “How are you and Lorenzo deal with it together”Monica ask “It’s hard, Lorenzo save Genevieve but he could not save Lila Rae”Skye said “Lorenzo isn’t God or a doctor, You both need to deal with this together, I regret push Alan away when we lose Jason and AJ and Emily”Monica said “Yes me too”Alan said “You're lucky that AJ and Emily came back to you”Skye said “Yes We know”Monica said

At Skylar~Skylar was home when the doorbell rang it was Cameron. “Cameron”Skylar said “You got what you wanted, I will share the children”Cameron said “What made you chance you're mind”Skylar ask “You're father”Cameron said “What did Daddy do”Skylar ask “Lorenzo man kidnapped me , If I didn’t sign the agreement he would've killed me”Cameron said “I never ask Daddy to do that”Skylar said “I want to believe you”Cameron said and left. Skylar called Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment