Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 56 (Skyelo)



At ELQ~Skye office~Skye was with Raelyn going over the deal for the fashion and Magazine line. “Thank you Nana for this”Raelyn said “You're welcome, I know you will do well”Skye said as Edward came in. “Skye, Who is this”Edward ask “Grandfather, This is my granddaughter Raelyn, Lila Daughter”Skye said “Nice to meet you, I’m you're great-Grandfather”Edward said “Nice too meet you”Raelyn said “Who is you're father”Edward ask “Morgan Corinthos was my father”Raelyn said “Oh”Edward said “I know their bad blood between my father family and ours but Daddy was a great Daddy to me”Raelyn said “I’m glad he was, Why are you here”Edward ask “Nana is giving me her company to run”Raelyn said “Yes I’M”Skye said “That’s great, I’m sure you will be great at it”Edward said “Thank you, I sure go”Raelyn said and left. “Skye, You really do have a family of you're own, What you always wanted’ Edward said “Yes I too, It took me a while to get it and we been through hell and back,”Skye said “I meet you're son Luis his a good man”Edward said “Yes, He is, My son has been thought a lot,I lost him”Skye said “How”Edward ask “When I was pregnant with Lila Rae, Dr Kelly didn’t know I was having twins and I deliver Lila Rae out in the middle of Mexico with the help of Lorenzo and I wasn’t doing good so Lorenzo took Lila Rae to get help and I stay in the house alone and deliver Luis all by myself and then I pass out and then Lorenzo came back with a doctor and I wake up and my son was gone. Lorenzo didn’t believe me that their was a boy,Till later when he show up in town with Brenda and Luis”Skye said “Brenda took Luis”Edward ask “Yes, It wasn’t enough that she took my husband from me she took my baby boy too! Let me believe he was dead”Skye said “I’m sorry, Did Brenda go to jail”Edward ask “No, I made sure she paid”Skye said “Did you kill her”Edward ask “Yes , I don’t regret it”Skye said “Did anyone help you cover it up”Edward ask “Yes, Daddy and Lorenzo and Jax”Skye said “Good, Skye I’m sorry”Edward said “I know, I sure go home”Skye said “Alright”Edward said “I’m glad you're back”Skye said she kiss him on the cheek and left.

Edward office~Tracy broke into Edward office and look around his desk as Edward came in. “What are you up to”Edward ask “I know you're up to something and I want to find out! Tracy yelled “I’m not up to anything, I just want to get this family back on track, Tracy, I’m sorry about Ned”Edward said “Thank you, Ned loved you”Tracy said “I loved him too, If Lorenzo did do this, He will pay”Edward said “Yes he will”Tracy said

No comments:

Post a Comment