Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 28 (Skyelo)



At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was working when Skye came in. “Nikolas, Do you know where you're son took my daughter and Grandson! Skye yelled “No, Why are you so upset, So they went on a trip”Nikolas said “Because I know finally who is responsible for Bianca crash it was Helena! It’s you're family fault! Skye yelled “So you're blame my family, So is it Lorenzo fault for Genevieve being in a coma, Or is it Genevieve own fault because it was Julian who poisoned her. Alexander is not to blame for Helena”Nikolas said “You're son has hurt my little girl too much and I will not let him hurt her anymore”Skye said “Lorenzo has hurt you too, You and Genevieve are so alike when it comes to love”Nikolas said “Alexander better bring my daughter back to me alive”Skye said and left as Nikolas phone rang. “Nikolas Cassadine,Where are you”Nikolas ask

On the docks~Ricardo was their when Constanza came by. “Ricardo”Constanza ask “Constanza, I know we were family that’s why I never went after you that’s why you need to stop going after me”Ricardo said “I don’t think so, You're more dangerous then Lorenzo and I will not allow you to hurt this town”Constanza said “You better be carefully then”Ricardo said Constanza left.

At General Hospital~Luis room~Luis was in bed when Skye came in. “Luis, I have news you can go home”Skye said “Just great”Luis said “This isn’t the end, You can hire a nurse or you can move in with you're father and I”Skye said “I’m sure Father will not want me in the house”Luis said “Yes he will, Just give you're father time, Let me help you”Skye said “Alright”Luis said “Good, I’m glad we got that settle and I will handle you're father, His having surgery”Skye said “Oh yeah”Luis said “Yes”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment