Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 21


At the docks~ Mac was their looking for evidence when Morgan came by pushing Sonny. “Do you know anything about who shot you're wife and Alexis and Ned”Mac ask “No I don’t”Sonny said “I hope not”Mac said “I would ask Julian, His back in the mob”Sonny said “I will”Mac said “Julian took all of my territory I don’t have any left”Sonny said “So you're out of the mob”Mac ask “In away yes”Sonny said “Can we go”Morgan ask “Yes”Mac said “Good , Fine the person who try to kill my mother”Morgan said and left with Sonny.

At General Hospital~ Alexis room~ Alexis was in bed awake when Julian came in with flowers. “I’m glad you're alright”Julian said “Thank you”Alexis said they share a kiss as Ric came in. “Ric, What is it”Alexis ask “Julian is it true, You know have Sonny territory”Ric ask “What are you getting at”Julian ask “Was this one of you're enemy”Ric ask “I don’t know but I’m powerful now”Julian said “Alexis, I’m glad you're okay, I hope you leave him. Julian I will be watching you”Ric said and left. “Is it over”Ric ask “Is take what Sonny had more important then us”Alexis ask “Right now that is what I want”Julian said “I’m sorry Julian but I don’t want to be with you, I can’t handle the violence, I’m sorry”Alexis said “Me too”Julian said he kiss Alexis goodbye and left as Molly and Kristina came in. “Mother, Are you okay”Kristina ask “We broke up”Alexis said “Why”Molly ask “Julian love the mob more then me’ Alexis said “I’m sorry”Kristina said “I will be okay”Alexis said “Is it Julian fault about the shooting”Molly ask “I don’t know”Alexis said

At London~Skye and Jax were talking while Josslyn and Lila Rae were playing. “Jax, You look worry when you came over”Skye said “Yes, Michael called me before I came over, Carly was shot at today”Jax said “Oh no, Is she okay “Skye ask “Yes, Alexis and Ned too but this just make me realize that I was right about take Josslyn away”Jax said “Where did it happened”Skye ask “At the docks in the daylight”Jax said “I hate to admit this but yes you were right to take Joss, It could've been her, When you're a parent you have to put you're child first”Skye said “Yes, Something Carly never did”Jax said Skye look at the girls who were playing and then at Jax and kiss him. “What was that for”Jax ask “I want to try but take our time, I need to trust this again”Skye said “I want you to trust me”Jax said he kiss Skye again.

Lila Rae and Josslyn were looking at them. “What do you think if you're dad marry my mom”Lila Rae ask “I would like that,We could be sister”Josslyn said “Yes, I would have a Daddy and a sister”Lila Rae said “I would have a mommy and sister”Josslyn said ‘Skye and Jax came by.”Girls , It’s time for bed”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment