Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 5

 At Port Charles~ The Quartermaine mansion~ Monica and Michael were talking. “Someone is take over ELQ from Nikolas. Do you think it’s”Michael ask “It could be or someone else”Monica said as Tracy came in. “I just called Ned and Brooklyn it’s not them”Tracy said “What about Dillon”Michael ask “No, Dillon doesn’t care about ELQ, So it must be someone else who not in this family”Tracy said “You're forget one family member”Monica said “Who”Tracy ask “Skye, She has share in ELQ and she did take over ELQ once before”Monica said “Great! If this is Skye, She will pay”Tracy said “Oh Tracy, You're the reason Nikolas took it in the first place”Monica said “Have either of you heard from Skye? She didn’t come home when AJ was murder”Tracy ask “Skye sent flower she did love AJ more then you did and yes I have”Monica said “Call her”Tracy said “Just relax”Monica said “I will get ELQ back from anyone who take it”Tracy said Monica called Skye. “Skye, I have a question for you”Monica ask “It has to be Skye”Tracy said Monica hang up the phone, “It’s not Skye”Monica said “You believe her”Tracy ask “Yes I do”Monica said “Where is Skye living now”Tracy ask “Leave Aunt Skye alone”Michael said “Skye has no right to ELQ , She not even a Quartermaine”Tracy said “I still don’t believe that, Skye a more of a Quartermaine”Monica said

At London~Skye house~Skye was holding her phone in her hand. “Oh you will all know the true soon”Skye said a man came by the window and bang on it and Skye open the window. “Why are you here”Skye ask “I saw you at the park today with Jax , Skye you can’t tell anyone of our plan”The man said “I will not, Just trust me”Skye said “I do but I just don’t want you to forget our plan”The man said “I will not”Skye said “Good, It’s time to get our revenge”The man said “Oh we'll, I have news Carly just lose Josslyn”Skye said “Good”The man said “Now go”Skye said and the man left. Rae came in. “Skye, Are you okay, I heard you talking to someone”Rae ask “I was on the phone, Monica called me”Skye said “Oh, What did she want”Rae ask “Just to say Hi, Let’s go have dinner”Skye said Skye and Rae left the room.

At The Quartermaine mansion~Monica and Michael were talking. “So it’s not Skye, It could be AJ”Michael said “Michael do you regret keep this lie that AJ is alive”Monica ask “No, I don’t regret it I just wish AJ could of stay in town but thanks to Sonny he would not”Michael said “Yes,I just want you not to have any regret and know that AJ loves you”Monica said “I know”Michael said “I heard about Sonny”Monica said “It’s his own fault that his paralyze and lose custody of Little AJ”Michael said “You been a great parent to that little girl , We love having her stay here”Monica said “Thanks, I love her too and I will keep her safe”Michael said “Yes”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment