Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always part 2 ch 54 (Skyelo) “Welcome back Skye”



At Lila Rae/Evan~ Lila Rae was resting and having tea on the couch when Raelyn came in. “Mother, Can we talk”Raelyn ask “Sure, What is it”Lila Rae ask “I been want to work , I need something to force on so Nana told me I could run the fashion and magazine”Raelyn said “Really”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Mother are you okay with it”Raelyn ask “Yes, Are sure about it, It’s a lot of work”Lila Rae said “Yes beside when you're better you're going to work with me”Raelyn said “That would be nice”Lila Rae said “Why Don’t we go out for a while”Raelyn said “I don’t feel good”Lila Rae said “You need some air”Raelyn said “Alright”Lila Rae said Raelyn help her mother off the couch.

At ELQ~Edward came back into his office and touch his portrait of himself that was on the wall when Skye came in. “Grandfather”Skye said Edward turnaround. “Skye, So are you back”Edward ask “Why do you finally want me to work here, Are you up to something”Skye ask “You don’t trust me”Edward ask “I just know you're up to something”Skye said “I just want this family back on top,You belong here Skye and I’m sorry about the past”Edward said “ I had to deal with the past while you were gone and I have let it go”Skye said “Good, So are you back where you belong”Edward ask “Yes, I’m”Skye said “Good, I hope you're daughter Genevieve would like to be our lawyer, I heard a lot about her”Edward said “Genevieve can’t handle stress, She was in a coma for a year and we thought she would die, She not as strong as she use to be”Skye said “I’m sure Genevieve is just fine she a Quartermaine”Edward said “She does remind me of myself which scare me”Skye said “You're a strong woman , Who sure be happy with someone else”Edward said “We need to set something straight if I’m going to work here, You will not talk bad about my husband I love him”Skye said “Alright, I will back off”Edward said “Good, Now I want the best office you have better then Tracy”Skye said

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Ricardo room~ Ricardo was working when their was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo. “Lorenzo”Ricardo said Lorenzo grab his brother, “We need to talk, You will not go after my wife, Do you heard me, IF you lay you're hands on Skye, I will go after you, Family or not”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry, Skye is just so beautiful “Ricardo said “If you want to work together you will let this go no man will take Skye from me, I will do whatever I have to do to keep Skye”Lorenzo said he let his brother go. “Lorenzo, You're scare me, What did you do”Ricardo ask “Something I don’t regret, Skye can’t find out”Lorenzo said “You did something to that guy Jax didn’t you” Ricardo ask Lorenzo look at Ricardo.

No comments:

Post a Comment