Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 75 (Skyelo)



At Ricardo house~ Ricardo was holding the file he had on Lorenzo and put it in the fireplace. “I do love you Skye, But I can’t go after you right now, I guess we our not meant to be” Ricardo said and pour himself a drink.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Rae and Skye were having tea when Lila Rae and Raelyn came in. “Lila Rae, They you are, I been worry”Skye said “Mother, I’m okay today”Lila Rae said “Good”Skye said “Lila Rae, It’s good to see you, I’m sorry it’s like this”Rae said “Me too, How was you're trip”Lila Rae ask “It was good”Rae said as Lorenzo came in. “Let’s go have dinner”Lorenzo said “Yes, I will go get the twins”Skye said and went upstairs. “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I’m okay”Lila Rae said

“Rae touch Raelyn hair, “How are you doing”Rae ask “I’m going to be just fine”Raelyn said “You're not alone”Rae said as Skye and Laurel and John came down. “Let’s go to the dining room”Skye said Lorenzo and Skye and Laurel and John and Lila Rae and Rae left. Raelyn touch her stomach. “I’m not alone”Raelyn said and went into the dining room.

Dining room~Skye and Lorenzo were having dinner with their family. “Mother, I need you to help me with something tomorrow”Lila Rae said “Sure, I’m take a leave from ELQ”Skye said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “What do you want to do”Skye ask “I want to have a party, To say goodbye to everyone”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “I want everyone not to be sad”Lila Rae said “It’s hard not to”Skye said “I know, But I want this”Lila Rae said “I will support you”Skye said she look at Lorenzo. “Yes , We will”Lorenzo said

Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skye was tired after put the twins to bed she came into her bedroom and saw Lorenzo holding a picture of him and Lila Rae. “Our baby girl”Lorenzo said “Yes, Our baby girl”Skye said she start to cry and Lorenzo wipe her tears.”I hate when you cry”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment