Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 29~

~At London~Skye’s house~Jax was in his robe carrying a tray about to go back to Skye room when Lila Rae came by. “What are you doing”Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae, I just have some coffee for you're mother”Jax said “Did you and Mommy have a slept over too”Lila Rae ask “Kind of, I like you're mother Lila Rae, Is it okay”Jax ask “Do you love my mother”Lila Rae ask “Yes I do, Are you okay with it”Jax ask “Yes, Just don’t hurt my mother, Mother was sad before you came to town”Lila Rae said “She was”Jax ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “I will try to make Skye happy”Jax said “Good, I want to be sisters with Josslyn”Lila Rae said “I’m glad you and Josslyn are close”Jax said as Skye came out wearing her robe. “Mother, You had a slept over with Jax”Lila Rae ask “Kind of”Skye said “Lila Rae, Why don’t you get dress and we can go out to breakfast”Jax said “Cool”Lila Rae said and left. Jax and Skye came into Skye bedroom. “What did you and Lila Rae talk about”Skye ask “She ask me if I love you and that you been sad”Jax said “I just was stress that’s all , What did you tell Lila Rae”Skye ask “That I love her mother”Jax said and kiss her. “Oh Jax”Skye said “You have to trust this”Jax said “I’m”Skye said “Good”Jax said “Let’s go shower”Skye said Skye and Jax went into the bathroom and shower.

At Port Charles~At The Quartermaine Mansion~Kristina was in the den looking around when Molly came in. “Kristina, How are you doing”Molly ask “Mother told you”Kristina ask “Yes, I can’t believe mother lied to you”Molly said “Me either, But I’m glad that I’m a Quartermaine and we our still sisters” Kristina said “Me too, I don’t want to lose you to, I miss Sam since she left town after Jason died”Molly said “Me too”Kristina said

At London~Skye’s house~Skye bedroom~Skye and Jax were getting dressed when Skye phone rang. “Skye Quartermaine, I will take care of it”Skye said and hang up the phone, “I have to go to the office”Skye said “I will spend time with the girls”Jax said “Thank you, Jax, I trust this, That you will not hurt me”Skye said she kiss him.”Good, Never again”Jax said “No”Skye said “If we go back to Port Charles, Can you take you move the company there”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said “Good”Jax said Skye and Jax went out of the room and Lila Rae and Josslyn were in the living room. “We our ready”Lila Rae said “You and Skye had a slept over too”Josslyn ask “Yes”Jax said “I have to go to the office, Jax is going to spend the day with you both, Lila Rae listen to Mr. Jacks”Skye said “I will”Lila Rae said “You can call me Jax”he said Skye kiss Lila Rae and left.”Do you both want to help me with a surprise for Skye”Jax ask “Yes”Josslyn said “What surprise do you have for Mommy”Lila Rae ask as Rae came in. “Jax can we talk”Rae ask “Sure”Jax said “Let’s go get some hot chocolate”Lila Rae said Josslyn and Lila Rae left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment