Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 50 (Skyelo) ~ “Patriarch return”



At The Quartermaine mansion~Monica and Tracy and Alan were in the living room when Skye came in. “Why are you here”Tracy ask “Do I need a reason to be here”Skye ask “No you don’t”Alan said “Thanks, Anyway AJ called me to meet him here”Skye said “He called us too, I wonder what his up to”Alan said “I hope it’s good news”Skye said “It depends on how you look at it”Edward said as he came in with Michael and AJ. “What, Daddy”Tracy ask “Father”Alan ask “Yes, It’s me, I fake my death”Edward said “How”Monica ask “I made a deal that didn’t go well and I was scared we would lose money so I fake my death for the family sake”Edward said “I remember that deal”Tracy said “Yes”Edward said “I’m glad you're alive”Alan said he went by his father. “I’m glad you're alive too”Edward said and they share a hug. “How did AJ fine you”Skye ask “Someone sent me a Email with Edward picture in it”AJ said “I’m glad you check it out”Alan said “Me too”Monica said “Tracy, AJ told me about Ned, I’m sorry”Edward said “Me too, It’s Skye husband fault, Did AJ tell you she married to Lorenzo”Tracy ask “Yes, AJ did”Edward said “My husband, Did a lot of things but he didn’t do anything with Ned and Alexis death”Skye said “I hope not, I would like to meet you're children”Edward said “Well Luis live here, His in a wheelchair”Skye said “Why does Luis live here”Edward ask “His upset with Lorenzo right now, His gay and my husband isn’t handle it well”Skye said “I’m sorry, How is Lila Rae”Edward ask “Not good, She just had an abortion become she has cancer”Skye said “Lila Rae will fight it”Edward said “Thank you, I also have Genevieve and Skylar their twins too with Lorenzo and Laurel and John with Jax who will be raise by Lorenzo”Skye said “I want to meet them too, We need to talk about ELQ”Edward said “What about ELQ”Tracy ask “I heard Skye almost stole it”Edward said “Yes I did, My daughter Genevieve help Tracy get it back becomes she was upset with me”Skye said “I want you're daughter to work with us at ELQ and you too Skye, It’s time all the Quartermaine work together on business, AJ and Michael I’m glad you're working hotels, We are going to be on top even more”Edward said “Yes we will”AJ said “Grandfather, I have my own company's”Skye said “Sell them”Edward said “You're just like you're old self”Alan said “Let me think about it”Skye said “Good, Skye leave Lorenzo”Edward said “Oh yeah Grandfather is like his old self”Skye said and left.

“Daddy, Why do you want Skye to work at ELQ”Tracy ask “Skye belongs their hopefully she will leave Lorenzo”Edward said “I wish but my daughter will not leave him”Alan said “I’m so glad you're alive son”Edward said “Me too”Alan said “We sure have a party to tell everyone I’m back”Edward said “Well Skye daughter Genevieve is having one soon with her boyfriend Alexander Cassadine”Monica said “Really, That’s good”Edward said as Emily came in. “Emily you're alive”Edward said “Grandfather”Emily said “I was going to tell you”AJ said Edward went by Emily, “This is a happy day”Edward said “Yes it is”Emily said they share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment