Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 60 (Skyelo)~”Aftermath”




At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan was in the den when Skye came in. “How are the twins”Alan ask “Alright, Oh Daddy, Tonight scare me both my daughter hurt, I been thinking maybe you're right, Maybe I sure leave Lorenzo”Skye said and cried. “Skye, I know you're scared but you're strong you can do this, You're going to be fine, You have us and ELQ”Alan said “Yea, I did miss working at ELQ’’Skye said “I know you did”Alan said “I love Lorenzo, I just hate his work, I wish he did something else”Skye said “I know”Alan said “If I lose Genevieve and Laurel tonight become of Lorenzo”Skye said and cried and Alan hug her.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo came in and throw everything when Ricardo came in. “Lorenzo, What do you want”Ricardo ask “You can finally have it , Everything you want that I have, My territory”Lorenzo said “You're giving it up”Ricardo ask “Yes, Tonight at my daughter Genevieve party I try to kill the man she love and Genevieve came in the front of him and I shot Genevieve as Laurel pull my leg “Lorenzo said “Oh my god , Is Genevieve okay”Ricardo ask “Yes , Skye called me Genevieve is fine and Laurel just in shock”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry, Where is Skye and the twins”Ricardo ask “Skye need some space, I can’t lose her, I’m going to finally be the husband she needs”Lorenzo said “I will take over everything”Ricardo said “I know you do a great job”Lorenzo said “Thanks, What are you going to do”Ricardo ask “I don’t know”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine mansion~Skye was in a room and check on Laurel who was slept. “Oh Laurel, I love you so much, I will finally do what is best for you and John”Skye said she kiss her daugher on the cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment