Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 63 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis and Raelyn and Evan and Monica and Alan and Genevieve and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander and Laurel and John were their having lunch. Lila Rae got up to get some air and Skye follow her. “Lila Rae”Skye said “You know don’t you that I’m dying”Lila Rae said Skye touch her daughter hair and cried. “Yes, I wish you could beat this, I love you are my first born girl, My baby girl, Who been thought a lot”Skye said “Mother, I did have a great childhood, I have no regrets in life”Lila Rae said “I just wish I could save you”Skye said “I know”Lila Rae said Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis and Genevieve came by. “I’m dying, I can’t fight the cancer it’s spreading”Lila Rae said “No”Skylar said “No Sis”Luis said “I love you all so much, Even you Genevieve, Yes we didn’t get a lot but that’s what happens between sisters”Lila Rae said “I was just jealous of you, How perfect you are”Genevieve said “I was jealous how smart you are, Skylar, I love you, You're so giving and forgive the best of all of us, Don’t be hard on yourself for what happened between you and Aiden, Luis I love you, You're my twin be who you are and be happy”Lila Rae said “I love you too, I wish”Luis said “Me too, But let’s just enjoy the time I have”Lila Rae said “How long”Skylar ask “Two months”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I wish I could save you”Lorenzo said “I know, Daddy and Mother, Don’t let this come between you to and don’t blame each other”Lila Rae said “I promise”Skye said “Yes, I’m leaving the mob”Lorenzo said “Good, Mother Please don’t drink”Lila Rae said “I will not”Skye said “Good, The twins need you”Lila Rae said “Let’s go finish lunch”Skye said

“Luis, Can we talk”Lorenzo ask “Yes Father”Luis said “I’m sorry, I love you and if you're gay then I’m okay with it”Lorenzo said “Thank you Father”Luis said “You're welcome, I miss you son”Lorenzo said “I miss you too”Luis said

At the bar~Skye went to order a drink as AJ came in. “Sorry, I’m late, What is it”AJ ask “Lila Rae, Cancer is killing her, I’m going to lose my baby girl”Skye said “No”AJ said and hug his sister. “Skye, I’m sorry, You're not alone in this please don’t drink”AJ said “I just”Skye said “I know”AJ said “Let’s go to the table”Skye said

“Lila Rae, I’m sorry, I look at you're chart”Alan said “I know if you could you would, You have always been their for us”Lila Rae said “Alway”Alan said

“Genevieve, What is it”Alexander ask “I’m losing my big sister”Genevieve said “No”Alexander said “Why do we keep losing our family members”Genevieve ask “I don’t know”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment