Sunday, February 28, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 1 (Skyelo)



Two weeks since Lila Rae died~ Skye had been so lost without Lila Rae her first born daughter she wasn’t sure how to deal without drinking and Skye wasn’t ready to go back to work, The twins were still staying and Genevieve and she want to see them.

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was tired not just the pregnancy but take care of Nikolas -Alexander and Laurel and John and Alexander was always at work when Skye came in. “Mother, How are you”Genevieve ask “Alright, I want to take the twins home”Skye said “Mother , Are you sure”Genevieve ask “Yes, You're sister would want me to look after everyone like I do”Skye said “Yes, But who is looking after you, Mother you do need time, You always put us first and not yourself”Genevieve said “You're right, I do, Have you thought about working at ElQ”Skye ask “I told Grandfather I would let him know by the end of the week”Genevieve said “I hope you say yes, How is the pregnancy going”Skye ask “Good so far, I been going to the doctor a lot and I have an appointment tomorrow”Genevieve said Skye touch Genevieve hair. “I want to go with you”Skye said “Are you sure”Genevieve ask “Yes, Let me be apart of this, I miss you're wedding”Skye said “Mother, Don’t be mad about that”Genevieve said “Who idea was it to elope”Skye ask “It was Alexander beside I love it, Mother I’m happy”Genevieve said “Good”Skye said “Are you and Daddy grieve together”Genevieve ask as the children came in. “Mother”John said “John, Laurel come here, I miss you so much”Skye said she hug them. “Mother, We miss you too”Laurel said “Hello Nanna”Nikolas-Alexander said “Hello Nikolas-Alexander, Thank you for spend time with John and Laurel”Skye said “It was fun, Beside we our the same age”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes , You're more like cousin”Genevieve said “Laurel, John tell Genevieve thank you it’s time to come home”Skye said “Thank you”John said “Anytime, Mother if you want to come with me tomorrow my appointment is at ten”Genevieve said “I will be their”Skye said and left with the twins.

“Nikolas-Alexander , Did you have fun with John and Laurel”Genevieve ask “Yes Mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “Good, I love you”Genevieve said “I love you too”Nikolas-Alexander said

At ELQ~Edward office~ Edward was working when Tracy came in. “Daddy, When is Skye coming back”Tracy ask “I don’t know, Why”Edward ask “A deal she was working on is about to fall into the hands of the Cassadine”Tracy said “Let me call Skye”Edward said “I get that she grieve for Lila Rae, I know that pain but It can’t hurt the company”Tracy said “I know”Edward said

No comments:

Post a Comment