Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 79 (Skyelo)~ “A Goodbye Party’’



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lila Rae and Laurel and John and Skye and Lorenzo and Rae and Luis and Genevieve and Skylar and Raelyn and young Genevieve and Aubrey and Luke and Sarah and Steven and Alan and Monica and Edward and AJ and Michael and Alexander and Nikolas and Emily were their. “I want to thank you for coming here to this celebrate of my life, Each one of you has touch me in my life, Thank you for always be there for me, I want to let you all know I love you all so much and I have cherish each of them, I don’t want you to cry and be sad when I’m gone, Genevieve, I love you yes we hardly got along when we were little but that’s what sisters do, Skylar I love you, You are so creative and smart and unselfish and Luis you're the best brother I had, I love you so much, I want you to be happy, Daddy You have always been their for us and I love you , Don’t blame yourself when I’m gone, Mother you were the best mother to me I have all great memories of my childhood, Grandfather you were always there of us when we need you, I love you , Monica you were there for us too and Grandmother I love you, Aunt Tracy You have always been there for us even thought you and Mother disagree, Which I never got become you're both alike, Aunt Emily, Thank you for always be there for us too, My Nicea and nephew I love you all so much, Laurel and John you're going to have a wonderful childhood like I did, Now my Darling daughter, Who I love since the day I found out I was pregnant I love you so much and you're going to be just fine, You all are just going to be all fine”Lila Rae said

“Lila Rae, I wish we did get along all thought our childhood, Mother was right, We our sisters and we our going to need each other”Genevieve said “I wish we did to”Lila Rae said “I will look out for Raelyn”Genevieve said “I know”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I love you “Skylar said “I love you too, I know you're going through a lot but just try to be happy”Lila Rae said “I will”Skylar said “Lila Rae, I love you”Luis said “I love you too, I hope you find a boyfriend”Lila Rae said “Thanks”Luis said

“Skye”Alan said “I hate this”Skye said “I know”Alan said

Lila Rae went upstairs when no one was looking and lay on the bed when Skye came in. “Lila Rae”Skye said she lay on Lila Rae bed and hold her in arm. “Mother it’s time”Lila Rae said Skye kiss Lila Rae goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment