Friday, February 26, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 64 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine hotel~Lorenzo was at the bar getting a drink when Nikolas-Alexander came by. “Papa”Nikolas-Alexander said “What is it”Lorenzo ask he look at Nikolas-Alexander. “Why did you try to shoot my father, You shot my mother”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I didn’t meant to shot you're mother, That was an accident and I’m trying to be nice to you're father”Lorenzo said “Good, I need both of them”Nikolas-Alexander said “I know son, You're not alone”Lorenzo said “I know Papa”Nikolas-Alexander said

Skye was looking at Lila Rae when Alan and Rae came by,”It’s not fair, That my baby is going to die, I want to go first”Skye said “I know, I look over the charts, There is nothing I can do”Alan said “No”Skye said “Oh baby, I know it’s hard but don’t fall apart”Rae said “ I know , I have Laurel and John”Skye said “Yes, So are you take Lorenzo back”Rae ask “Yes”Skye said Lorenzo sit back down by Skye. “I have some news I’m going to just run the coffee shop from now on”Lorenzo said “Really”Alan ask he look at his son in law. “Yes, I want to be a better man for Skye and our family”Lorenzo said “I’m glad you're doing this Daddy”Lila Rae said “Thanks, There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for this family I love my children and If I could fight for them I will”Lorenzo said as he look at Lila Rae who got up and kiss her Daddy on the check.

Skylar was crying. “Skylar, Are you okay”Cameron ask “No my sister is dying”Skylar said “No”Cameron said “The cancer is spread, I know you hate me but can you fix her”Skylar said “I will look at her chart, Skylar, I don’t hate you”Cameron said they share a kiss.

Lila Rae got up and Skye follow her. “Lila Rae, Are you okay”Skye ask “I’m going home, Thank you for this”Lila Rae said “Do you want me to go with you”Skye ask “No Mother”Lila Rae said “Alright”Skye said Lila Rae left and Lorenzo came by Skye and touch her shoulder. “I’m sorry Skye”Lorenzo said ‘Me too”Skye said “We just get the children home”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment