Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 48 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was in bed resting when Skye came in all cover up. “My baby, You're going to fight this, You have to”Skye said “I want to fight it to, I made up with Raelyn she just wants to take care of me”Lila Rae said “Raelyn scare, You're her only parent ’Skye said “Yes, Mother I’m going to be just fine”Lila Rae said “Yes you are, I wish I could go in the bed with you”Skye said “Me too”Lila Rae said “I want you to take care of yourself , Don’t worry about anyone else right now”Skye said “I will get better, We have a ball to go to soon”Lila Rae said “Don’t worry about the ball, Just yourself”Skye said “I’m sure Genevieve is planning something big”Lila Rae said “True, knowing you're sister”Skye said

In the hallway~Skylar was on her phone. “Genevieve, Please come home soon, It’s Lila Rae”Skylar said and hang up as Cameron came by. “Skylar, How is Lila Rae”Cameron ask “She has a infection, Cameron I’m scare”Skylar said “I will check on her”Cameron said “Thank you”Skylar said “I almost took the children and left town”Cameron said “Wow, What stop you”Skylar ask “My Father, Don’t let me regret this”Cameron said “I will not, Thank you”Skylar said “I did it for the children , I know what it’s like missing a parent”Cameron said “Yes you do”Skylar said Lorenzo came by. “Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy”Skylar said “I will go check on Lila Rae chart”Cameron said and left.”Skylar”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I don’t need you to fight for my battles”Skylar said “Alright, If you want to stay at the house”Lorenzo said “No, I have a home”Skylar said and left as Skye came by. “I guess our children don’t need us anymore”Lorenzo said “Skylar doesn’t right now but Lila Rae and Luis need us, You haven’t say anything to him”Skye said as Luis push himself by. “I’m glad Lila Rae is okay”Luis said “Me too, How are you”Skye ask “Good”Luis said “Luis, I do love you, Are you sure you're gay”Lorenzo ask “Are you sure you're a mob boss, It’s who I’m, Just like being a mob boss is who you are”Luis said and left. “His right”Skye said “I can’t deal with this now”Lorenzo said

At Lila Rae room~ Lila Rae was in bed when Evan came in all cover up. “Lila Rae, I love you”Evan said “I love you to and I will fight this”Lila Rae said “Yes you will”Evan said

No comments:

Post a Comment