Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 17-

 At London~Outside~Skye and Jax were taking a walk and Jax took Skye hand and Skye wasn’t sure about it. “Jax, We need to talk, I like that we can friends and have our daughter’s be friends, But I can’t go down that road again and get hurt, Or let Lila Rae get hurt”Skye said Jax touch Skye hair, “I don’t want to hurt you or Lila Rae, Skye I’m sorry that I pick Brenda over you and then you hit the bottle Jax said “I just can’t fall in love again”Skye said “You can’t just have work and Lila Rae, You need more”Jax said “I have my mother and AJ and soon I will tell everyone that I took ELQ”Skye said “You're going back to Port Charles”Jax ask “Yes in six month”Skye said “Are you going to live there”Jax ask “Yes it’s my home, We can’t stop running from home and I can’t believe I’m saying this but are you sure about taking Josslyn from Carly”Skye ask “Yes I have to keep Josslyn safe”Jax said “I know but a little girl needs her mother”Skye said “Joss will be fine”Jax said “I hope so”Skye said “There is something I want to tell you, I look up something about Kate Howard online, So when were you going to tell me that you and Kate went to board school”Jax ask “I just don’t like to talk about my childhood that’s all”Skye said “You know that Kate was with Sonny and it ending badly so Kate left town but then call me asking me if I was selling my hotel, So did you have a hand in that”Jax ask “Yes , I did, I want Carly and Sonny to pay for what they did to AJ, Sonny try to kill my brother again, Are you mad at me”Skye ask Jax touch Skye face. “I sure be but no, This is the Skye I did fall in love with then the savvy Business woman”Jax said he kiss her and Skye pull back. “We did have fun then , Steal ELQ from Edward”Skye said “Yes we did”Jax said “I did learn some things from you”Skye said “You're a smart business woman yourself”Jax said “I still just want to be friends”Skye said “Alright, We can be friends”Jax said “I sure go back to work”Skye said “I’ll walk you in”Jax said “No that’s okay”Skye said Jax left.

At Port Charles~At the Park~Michael was push Little AJ in the stroller when Carly came by push Sonny in his wheelchair. “Avery”Sonny said “Her name is Little AJ”Michael said “Michael, Please do the right thing and give me my daughter, She belongs to me”Sonny said “Just like I belong to AJ”Michael ask “Michael, What is all this anger about, AJ is dead so why does that past matter”Carly ask “It did play with my life! Being shot at and in a coma and going to jail! Michael yelled “Michael”Carly said “I’m glad Jax took Josslyn from you! We our leaving, Don’t talk to us again”Michael said and left. “I’m worry about Michael”Carly said “Michael will calm down”Sonny said “I don’t think so, I think we lose him”Carly said “I hope not, I’m sorry you lose Josslyn because of me”Sonny said “I just hope soon , Jax does the right thing and give me back Josslyn”Carly said

At London~Skye office~Skye came back to her office to fine 12 dozen red rose all over her office, Skye pick up the card as AJ came in. “Who are the rose from”AJ ask “Jax”Skye said “Skye, I been thinking you could marry Jax and then adoption Josslyn as you're own, Just think about it”AJ said “AJ, I’m not use Jax, In our plan or Josslyn”Skye said “You're fall in love with Jax all over again, Aren’t you”AJ ask Skye just give AJ a look. “I do know you Skye, I’m right”AJ said “AJ”Skye said “Fine”AJ said “Thank you, I did my end of the plan”Skye said “Yes you did”AJ said “Jax know that Kate and I share a past”Skye said “We have the hotel so nothing can stop it now”AJ said “I hope not”Skye said “Let’s go home”AJ said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment