Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 83 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came downstairs with a bag in her hand when Rae came in the room. “Mother, What are you doing here”Skye ask “I came to check on you, We could talk”Rae said “I don’t have time to talk, I have a lot to do”Skye said “Where is Lorenzo”Rae ask “I don’t know or care right now, I have to plan my daughter funeral”Skye said “Skye, Lorenzo sure be doing that with you”Rae said “No”Skye said and left. Rae pick up her cell phone she was worry about Skye.

At Ricardo house~ Ricardo was having coffee when their was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo. “Lorenzo”Ricardo said “I know I give you my territory but I want it back, I need to kill someone”Lorenzo said “Who”Ricardo ask “Anyone! Last night my baby girl Lila Rae died”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo I’m sorry”Ricardo said “I just hate this! Lorenzo yelled “I know”Ricardo said “Do you think this is karam, What is going on with my children because of my sins”Lorenzo ask “No, I don’t believe that and if you want we can work together”Ricardo said “I may take you up on that”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~ The mortuary~ Lila Rae body was their when Skye came in and look at her. “Oh my baby girl”Skye said as Alan came in. “Skye”Alan said “I just want one last look”Skye said “Skye, Don’t remember Lila Rae this way”Alan said “I will not, I’m going to remember her as a bridge wonderful young woman who I love and help raise”Skye said “Good”Alan said Skye kiss Lila Rae goodbye.

At Kelly’s~Genevieve was their with Laurel and John and Nikolas-Alexander. “Genevieve, When can we go home”John ask “I don’t know, Right now Mother needs some time”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Daddy”Genevieve said “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “We our having lunch”Genevieve said “Here”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I don’t get why you don’t like this place, Anyway Daddy how are you”Genevieve ask “Not good”Lorenzo said “Where is Mother”Genevieve ask “I don’t know, Push me away”Lorenzo said “You both need to grieve for Lila Rae”Genevieve said “I know, How are you”Lorenzo ask “I’m glad Lila Rae and I made peace”Genevieve said “Me too”Lorenzo said John and Laurel came by. “Daddy, How is Mother”Laurel ask “You're mother just needs time”Lorenzo said “Oh”John said “I want you to stay with you're sister for awhile”Lorenzo said “Sure”Laurel said

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Monica and Edward and Tracy were their when Skye and Alan came in. “I just came to let you know that I hope you come to my daughter funeral”Skye said “Of course, Skye I’m sorry, If this helps you you're Lila Rae is with my”Edward said and took Skye hand. “You're right it does help”Skye said and kiss Edward on the cheek. “We will be their”Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said and left. “How is Skye”Monica ask “Not good, I just pray she doesn’t drink”Alan said “Me too”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment