Sunday, February 28, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 2 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye came in with John and Laurel. “Why don’t you go put you're belong away”Skye ask as Lorenzo came in.”Laurel , John you're back”Lorenzo ask “Yes”John said “Did you have a nice time at Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy”Laurel said John and Laurel left. “I wish you told me you were bring the twins home”Lorenzo said “The twins belong here not at Genevieve”Skye said “Skye, We haven’t grieved for Lila Rae every time I want to  you push me  away"Lorenzo said
 “Lorenzo, Please, I’m trying so hard not to drink”Skye said “We both loved Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “You did this to me when Genevieve was in her coma, You push me away and I was there for you so just let me do this”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye shoulder, “Just remember I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you to, This has nothing to do with love”Skye said as her phone rang. “Skye Alcazar, Alright Edward I will be their”Skye said and hang up. “That was Edward, I have to work at ElQ, Can you watch the twins, The nanny isn’t back yet”Skye said “Sure, Skye you need to get you're life back and take care of yourself”Lorenzo said “It’s just hard going back to normal”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Do you want to go back to work with you're brother”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I was hope you would use Lila Rae death and do some good out of it by leaving that lifestyle but I was wrong”Skye said “Don’t , Do that”Lorenzo said Skye left.

At Kelly’s~ Bobbie was working at Kelly’s and it was so busy when some young man came behind her. “Can I get some coffee”The man ask “Just a min”Bobbie said and turn around it was Lucas. “Lucas, You're home”Bobbie said “Yes for good”Lucas said they share a hug. “Thank god you're back,, I’m so happy you're back for good”Bobbie said “Me too, I have more news”Lucas said “What is that”Bobbie ask “I’m working at General Hospital as a doctor”Lucas said “OH that’s great”Bobbie said

At ELQ~Edward office~Edward and Tracy were working when Skye came in. “So what did you need”Skye ask “I’m sorry to call you, I know it’s a hard time for you but that deal you almost got we are about to lose it to the Cassadine”Edward said “Oh, I will help you, I think it’s time I do come back”Skye said “Good, I do hope Genevieve works here to”Edward said “Me too, So Let’s get to work”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment