Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 47 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were waiting on news when Luis and Alan and Raelyn and Constanza and Skylar came in. “Nana, Is Mother”Raelyn ask “We don’t know yet”Skye said “Mother, Has to be okay, I have to say I’m sorry”Raelyn said “You're mother know”Skye said “Yes she does”Lorenzo said “Where is Evan, He sure be here”Luis ask “I called him”Skye said Evan came in as Dr Kelly came in. “What is it”Lorenzo ask and took Skye hand.”Lila Rae has a infection , We are going to give her a antibiotics , You can see her but you need to cover up and if anyone of you is sick please don’t see her, I want Lila Rae to stay here for a while too”Dr Kelly said “What about the cancer”Skye ask “Till the infection is gone , No chemotherapy”Dr Kelly said “This isn’t good is it”Lorenzo ask “No, It’s not”Dr Kelly said “After the infection is gone, Do you think my mother could beat the cancer”Raelyn ask “I don’t know, I’m sorry”Dr Kelly said “Can I see mother first”Raelyn ask “Yes go ahead”Skye said “Thanks Nana”Raelyn said “I will take you to get cover up”Dr Kelly said and left. “I need to get a hold of Genevieve, She needs to come home now”Skylar said “Yes she does”Luis said

At Skylar/Cameron house~Cameron was packing some clothes. “Daddy , Where are we going”Audrey ask “With me, We our start over”Cameron said “What about Mother”Audrey ask “Just go get you're belongs”Cameron said as the doorbell rang it was Lucky. “Father, Why are you here”Cameron ask Lucky saw the bags on the floor. “You're mother told me what is going on. I’m sorry I know what you're going through but don’t do this, Don’t take the children away from Skylar, It’s not going to hurt anyone but the children”Lucky said “I just don’t know how to let the anger go”Cameron said “I know”Lucky said “Is that why you left”Cameron ask “Yes, After that could not trust you're mother or be around her and I regret leaving you and you're brothers, I love you”Lucky said “I wish you stay too”Cameron said “Do you hate you're brother”Lucky ask “Yes I do”Cameron said “I wish this didn’t happened but you're not alone, Don’t do this”Lucky said “Alright, I just don’t know how I could not see that Skylar wasn’t happy, We had the children we long for and she had the gallery and I had my work , We had it all”Cameron said “Something you can never tell that a person is unhappy”Lucky said “No”Cameron said Luke came in. “Father, Are we leaving”Luke ask “No we are staying, Say Hello to you're grandfather”Cameron said “Hello Grandfather”Luke said “Hello Luke”Lucky said

At General Hospital~Lila Rae~Lila Rae was in bed with tubes around her when Raelyn came in all cover up. “Mother”Raelyn said she took her mother’s hand. “I’m sorry about what I say”Raelyn said “I’m sorry too, I just don’t want you to put you're life on hold for me”Lila Rae said “Mother, This is where I need to be”Raelyn said “I’m the mother the one who suppose to take care of you”Lila Rae said “It’s okay, You took care of me, You're a great mother I love you”Raelyn said “I love you too”Lila Rae said

In the hallway~Skye was crying and wipe her eyes when Ricardo came by. “Skye, Are you okay”Ricardo ask he wipe her face. “Yes, Lila Rae has a infection it’s not good”Skye said “I’m sorry”Ricardo said he touch her face as Lorenzo came by. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing, I’m sorry about Lila Rae, Can I do anything”Ricardo ask “No, I will take care of my family”Lorenzo said “Thanks Ricardo”Skye said he left. “So what is going on with you and my brother”Lorenzo ask “Oh Lorenzo, Stop it, Nothing is going on”Skye said “It better not be, This time I will not forgive”Lorenzo said “I love you”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment