Friday, February 26, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 26


~ At London~Skye house~Skye had just ask Jax about his feelings for Carly, Now that Carly and Sonny were over.”Skye, You don’t have to worry about Carly, I will not go back to her, Carly and Sonny maybe getting a divorce but one thing I learn she will never be truly over Sonny, Just like Brenda will never be over Sonny either, Both of them never truly love me, Like you did”Jax said “That’s true, I love you and no one else , But I will not get hurt this time”Skye said “I will not hurt you, I’m over both of them”Jax said “Good, So are you going back to Port Charles”Skye ask “I will think about Josslyn seeing Carly, You're right a girl needs her mother”Jax said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, If I do agree to let Carly see Josslyn she better put our daughter first”Jax said “I’m sure Carly will”Skye said “Will you come back to Port Charles with me”Jax ask “Maybe”Skye said Jax kiss Skye again. “We sure check on the girls”Skye said “Yes, Thanks for taking Josslyn shopping, What do I owe you”Jax said “Don’t worry, Thanks to you I have all of Lorenzo money”Skye said “Good, I have to ask if Lorenzo was alive, Would you take him back”Jax ask “No, I know this is wrong but I would not even let Lorenzo see Lila Rae, I could not trust him”Skye said “I don’t blame you for that”Jax said “Thank you”Sky said Lila Rae and Josslyn came in.”Girls, Are you hungry”Jax ask “Yes”Josslyn said “Let’s go to dinner then”Jax said as Rae came in. “Rae, Do you want to go with us to dinner”Jax ask “No thanks, I have plans”Rae said “Really”Skye ask “Yes, Have fun”Rae said and left. “I swear mother is keeping something from me”Skye said “Let’s go”Lila Rae said they left.

At Port Charles~ General Hospital~Carly’s room~Carly was in bed when Michael came in. “Michael, I’m glad you're here, I get that you're anger about AJ, Maybe I sure of done things different when you were little but I can’t chance it,But I do love you”Carly said “I love you to, I just want to be a Quartermaine now”Michael said “I will support that”Carly said “Thank you, I’m glad you're okay”Michael said “Me too, I have news I end things with Sonny”Carly said “Good”Michael said “Sonny love you still , I know you love him too, You can love both AJ and Sonny”Carly said “Maybe”Michael said Monica came in. “Carly, You can get out today”Monica said “Thank you”Carly said “You're welcome”Monica said “I will go get the car”Michael said and left. “So you finally got what you want, Michael”Carly said “Michael sure of been raise a Quartermaine, I’m so glad that Jax took Josslyn from you, Now you know how AJ felt”Monica said “Yes I do”Carly said “Are you having regrets, If you never took Michael from AJ, A lot of things would've been different’ Monica said “I agree”Carly said as Michael came in, “The car is ready”Michael said Carly and Michael left.

At the Quartermaine Mansion~Ned was at home looking at a picture of Kristina when she was a baby when Tracy came in. “Ned, What are you looking at”Tracy ask “A picture of Kristina when she was a baby, I still wish she was mine”Ned said “You really did love her didn’t you”Tracy ask “Yes I did”Ned said “I’m glad you're okay”Tracy said “Me too”Ned said

At Alexis house~Alexis was at home and looking at a piece of paper. “It’s time for the truth”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment