Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 77 (Skyelo)~” Letting go”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lila Rae were alone talking. “Lila Rae, Why do you want this party”Skye ask “I want to celebrate my life with the family I love and that’s how I want to go out”Lila Rae said Skye touch Lila Rae hair. “I love you so much”Skye said “I love you too Mother, Promise me you will not fall apart and drink, Give the twins the best of you”Lila Rae said “I will”Skye said “Thank you, So will you help me with this party’ Lila Rae ask “Yes”Skye said “Thank you”Lila Rae said

At Genevieve/Alexander~ Genevieve was sitting on the couch when Skylar came in. “Sis, Are you back as a lawyer”Skylar ask “Why”Genevieve ask “I need you're help”Skylar said she show Genevieve the legal docs that she got today. “Cameron, Is sue me for full custody, I can’t lose my babies”Skylar said “I will help you with this, Don’t talk to Cameron without me”Genevieve said “Alright , I hate that it’s coming down to this, I hurt Cameron so much”Skylar said “You're a great mother”Genevieve said “Thanks, I’m glad you're okay”Skylar said “Me too, Skylar I’m worry about Mother”Genevieve said “Me too”Skylar said

At Liz~ Cameron came in. “Mother, I need you're help”Cameron said “With what”Liz ask “I’m sue for full custody”Cameron said “Oh Cameron”Liz said “Don’t try to talk me out of it”Cameron said “Alright”Liz said

At Lorenzo/Skye~ Lorenzo was in his office crying when Lila Rae came in. “Daddy”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “Daddy, Are you really crying”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I’m going to miss you, I hate that I can’t save you”Lorenzo said and touch his daughter hair. “I wish you could save me too”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I’m a good father”Lorenzo ask “Yes, You could be over protected but that’s become of you're line of work to”Lila Rae said “Did you always wish I did something else”Lorenzo ask “Yes, But it’s fine, We had a great childhood”Lila Rae said Lorenzo and Lila Rae share a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment