Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 2 ch 53 (Skyelo)



The next day~At The Quartermaine~Alan and Edward were alone. “Father, I sure be upset with you that you fake you're death but I’m glad you're alive”Alan said “I’m happy for both of us, So Skye turn out to be yours”Edward said “Yes, Tracy chance the DNA Test”Alan said “We sure of know”Edward said “Yes, I guess so”Alan said “How is Tracy doing without Ned”Edward ask “Not good, Ned and Alexis went to look for Jax they thought Lorenzo did something to Jax”Alan said “I’m sure Lorenzo did, Becomes of Ja and Skye slept together”Edward said “I know, I hate that my daughter is married to him, The children have paid too much for their father sin”Alan said “I’m sure they did”Edward said as Luis Jr came in. “Luis, I want you to meet you're great-Grandfather Edward”Alan said “Nice too meet you”Luis said “You too, We will make sure you have the best care”Edward said “Thank you, It’s my own fault too”Luis said “No one but you're father is too blame”Edward said as Tracy came in. “Lorenzo has done “Tracy said “Alan, Luis, I would like to talk to Tracy alone”Edward said “Sure”Alan said he help Luis out. “Daddy, What is it”Tracy ask “I’m worry about you, I know when you're hurt you keep it in and you hurt back”Edward said “I just want my son back, I was never a good mother to Ned”Tracy said “Ned know you loved him”Edward said “Yeah, I have some news you will love to heard , Kristina isn’t Sonny , She Ned”Tracy said “That’s wonderful”Edward said as Kristina came in. “Grandmother, Why did you call me”Kristina ask “Kristina, I want you to meet you're Great-Grandfather Edward”Tracy said “Kristina, Do you remember me”Edward ask “Yes, I do”Kristina said “I’m glad you're a Quartermaine”Edward said “Thank you”Kristina said “You sure move in here”Edward said “I don’t know”Kristina said “Why not, We have a lot of rooms in my house”Edward said “It’s my house”Monica said as she came in. “Yes, Monica you will let Kristina move in”Edward said “Sure”Monica said “Thanks, Why not, It’s been lonely with Mother gone”Kristina said “I’m sorry about Alexis , I did like her”Edward said “Thanks”Kristina said “I will help you move”Tracy said and left with Kristina. “What are you up to”Monica ask “I’m not up to anything and if I were you I would play along with me, You did help me fake my death”Edward said “I’m beginning to regret it”Monica said Edward smile at Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment