Friday, February 26, 2016

“Forever and For always part 2 ch 78 (Skyelo)



At The Quartermaine mansion~ Alan and Monica and Edward and Tracy and AJ were their when Skye came in. “Good , You're all here”Skye said “What is going on”Alan ask “Lila Rae, Wants to have a party tonight at my house”Skye said “What kind of party”Alan ask “To say goodbye”Skye said as she cried. “Skye, We our sorry”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “If you need to talk”AJ said “Thanks, I promise Lila Rae I will not drink and I will not, I did that enough when I was raise Lila Rae alone”Skye said “You drink”Alan ask “Yes and Lila Rae had to clean me up, I hate that”Skye said “Skye, You are a great mother”Alan said as Luis came in. “Yes, You are”Luis said as he wheel himself in the den. “Luis, How are you doing”Skye ask “Good, Great-Grandfather give me a job at ELQ”Luis said “Good,You're sister Lila Rae wants to have a party tonight to say goodbye”Skye said “I will be their “Luis said “Good, You're father and I miss you”Skye said “I know”Luis said “We will all be there”Alan said “Yes”Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said and left.

“Tracy, Can you behave tonight”Alan ask “Yes, But after this I’m looking into what happened to Ned and Alexis”Tracy said “I agree if Lorenzo did it he needs to pay”Alan said “Yes he does”Luis said “Thank you”Tracy said

No comments:

Post a Comment